Raindrops aren't falling on my head (non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Highshine5

Raindrops aren't falling on my head (non explicit)

Post by Highshine5 »

We'd been a couple for two months. We enjoyed the same things. Have fun, enjoying impulse moments and decisions. Its late September. A sunny Sunday morning. 'Lets go to the seaside'. So we did. An hour later, we were strolling along the beach. The sun disappeared and within minutes, the first spots of rain.
'Typical. I thought it was to be nice all day. The forecast said so'. Clare grabbed my hand and we semi ran to a nearby shelter. 'I would have brought my mack if I'd known'.
In the two months, I had not dared mention or suggested the subject. I didn't want to spoil what we had. I really liked her. My rainwear fetish was strictly locked away in the spare room of my house! Besides this was the first time since the summer it was relevent. I hesitated. Not wanting to push the issue.
'Never mind. Hopefully it will pass.' But it didnt. A gentle drizzle persisted.
'Theres a little shop I know just up the road'. Lets pop in there. She again grabbed my hand and quick marched the hundred yards or so. 'Bing' as the door opened and we were in. I was gobsmacked. It was rainwear heaven. Rails and rails of macks, raincoats, cagoules, hats, hoods. You name it, it was there. Crammed into this little shop. You would have walked past it and not noticed.
'About time I treated myself to a new rainmac'. It was a very casual comment. I couldnt believe my luck.
She thumbed and fingered several nearest, rather bland cotton and polyester types. A slightly shiny wax type was rubbed and discarded.
'Ahhh haaaa. This is what Im after'. She reached behind me and pulled a long blue glossy mack off its hanger. It brushed my hand. It was electric. 'Yes. This is what Im after. What do you think?'
I felt myself blushing. I was speechless. I had several similar coats, hanging in my wardrobe. Hooded and all!
Trying to be casual, 'Yes I approve, very nice' as she slipped both arms in sleeves, with much wonderful rustling, wrapping the glossy mac around her.
'Be a sweetheart and do the zipper'. I bent, with fumbling fingers down by her knees, connected zip and zzzzipped her in. She tugged on the waist belt pulling it in tightly. She twirled. 'I love it'. Pulling the large attached hood up 'and this', tying it off in a big bow. She rippled and crinkled. She looked fantastic. I had the biggest boner ever! I couldn't believe what was standing before me!
'From that bulge in your pants, I take it you like this a lot! Thats good.'
Strange comment I thought!
'Now its your turn!'
'What', she was now removing her hood,
'You heard, look outside. Its chucking it down'. I turned to look. It was. Turning back she was now holding up an identical mac but in shimmering black.
'Why are you, what do you, I cant wear that....' at home, I would have been in it like a flash!
'Are you refusing?'
'I.....I....I.....'
'Dont be such a baby. Its just a raincoat. A very nice shiny raincoat that I want you to wear. Put it on NOW!' There was a dominance in her voice Id not heard before. I felt myself spun round and my arms being threaded into she shiny black sleeves. I tried to resist (not sure why!) not very convincingly! 'There you go' the long zip zzzzzipped up to my chin. Belt cinched tight, 'lets have a look, and stop blushing!' She spun me around, running her hands over the shiny vinyl. 'Mmmmm..... lovely, you like?'
I couldn't speak. Of course I loved it, but this was surreal!
'Im going to take that as a yes'. Almost with a knowing smile, she walked to the front of the shop and paid. 'C'mon, put your hood up, lets go for a proper walk in the rain'.
Thats exactly what we did. Arm in arm, Clare, constantly squeezing, almost confirming its ok. We walked for miles.
Two things. No one took the slightest bit of notice. By the time we got back to the car, macks soaked, but us bone dry, I was very comfortable with the whole episode and extremely turned on! The prolonged cuddle and passionate, hooded kiss, just about sealed it.
Last edited by Highshine5 on August 24th, 2022, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilovecagoules

Re: Raindrops aren't falling on my head (non)

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nice story. Would love to have such an experience myself. Might have to try convincing the wife!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Is there more to follow ?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Yes. I thought it ended too abrubtly, so I will add to it. Glad you enjoyed it.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Highshine5 wrote: August 18th, 2022, 7:39 am Yes. I thought it ended too abrubtly, so I will add to it. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

As requested. There had to be a conclusion!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Lovely.
Kinkykiwi

Re: Raindrops aren't falling on my head (non explicit)

Post by Kinkykiwi »

You need to consolidate this story. Love it!!!!!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

I wonder if shops like that do exist?
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Oh ! Que j'aimerais qu'une telle aventure m' arrive ! 😕