Poppers & mackintosh enhancement

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
jane mackintosh

Poppers & mackintosh enhancement

Post by jane mackintosh »

Recently a member mentioned sniffing poppers prior to ejaculating into a mackintosh. Since then another member has told me that they are used mainly by gay males & bisexuals, seldom by straight men & never by women. I've not come across them sexually even though I'm a bisexual Queer. I'd welcome any information or advice on the subject & am curious to know why there is such a clear demarcation in their use according to sexual identity & preference.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Re: Poppers & mackintosh enhancement

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Personally, I like both poppers and zippers on my plastic rainmacs. I am a heterosexual man, by the way.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

I wouldn't say with absolutes that its only a gay male thing, it's known pretty well for being a party drug.
it got lumped in with the "legal highs" and were banned in the uk till it was overturned.
it's primarily used by the gay community as one of the effects helps loosen up the hole you want to play with. so when you are horny and want to get railed without the time of playing and stretching it's a handy tool.
they are used fairly often with rave goers for its euphoric "heady" effects.
I see it crop up in gasmask fetish and breath play fetish communities, I own custom breathing tubes for popper use.
it's not solely and gay thing but that's a large market for them.

I use them with my wife, they have a heady feeling that is lovely to get lost in for a brief moment. excellent feeling for a big sloppy snog while rustling through layers or rainwear. we use them in sex but mostly when we drink. great for an orgasm but the headaches you get shortly after make it not worth it for many.

it's essentially the same thing as angina medicine.

amyl nitrite was the best but now most are isopropyl nitrite now though which sucks.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Hey, thanks for that info. Tell your wife she looks great & very kinky & certainly got me up.