A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ilikecoated

Re: A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs

Post by ilikecoated »

Nice girls, nice coats. They seem to be of the type that is only fastened with a belt like the one I am wearing here:

https://youtu.be/J_Ak1LomSEU

Although I must admit that I don't look as good in it....
rainmacmad

Re: A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs

Post by rainmacmad »

I find nothing sexier than a black pvc/pu mac, my partner has 3 different styles.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rainmacmad wrote: August 5th, 2022, 5:44 am I find nothing sexier than a black pvc/pu mac, my partner has 3 different styles.
I have to agree with you there - always preferred ladies in shiny black PVC/PU macs to other colours.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: August 5th, 2022, 8:01 am
rainmacmad wrote: August 5th, 2022, 5:44 am I find nothing sexier than a black pvc/pu mac, my partner has 3 different styles.
I have to agree with you there - always preferred ladies in shiny black PVC/PU macs to other colours.
I think BLACK is the undisputed No. 1 in colours.
For me there are many colours that I like on macs, i.e. pink, grey etc.
Wouldn't wear pink trousers, jackets or shoes in 'standard clothing' , but in rainwear every colour is the
right one. :D
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Yes, black is one of the best colours for a PVC/PU mac but I also like them in bright red :D
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Taurus wrote: August 5th, 2022, 8:47 pm Yes, black is one of the best colours for a PVC/PU mac but I also like them in bright red :D
Agree ! :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Taurus wrote: August 5th, 2022, 8:47 pm Yes, black is one of the best colours for a PVC/PU mac but I also like them in bright red :D
Yeah, quite fond of red macs too! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Yes mate, me too! Like other colours too but black is the one that does it for me - TOTAL KILLER! :)
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: August 4th, 2022, 6:15 pm
rothbhoy wrote: August 4th, 2022, 9:21 am A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65qylXhTAk
Plenty of comments about the macs - does anyone actually like the song? :lol: Total silence..........
Yes, I like that funky sound !
I'm about to learn that song, I just do that, hoping to impress the one and only...and that is
Bluemchen (Jasmin Wagner) :oops:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:45 am
rothbhoy wrote: August 4th, 2022, 6:15 pm
rothbhoy wrote: August 4th, 2022, 9:21 am A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65qylXhTAk
Plenty of comments about the macs - does anyone actually like the song? :lol: Total silence..........
Yes, I like that funky sound !
I'm about to learn that song, I just do that, hoping to impress the one and only...and that is
Bluemchen (Jasmin Wagner) :oops:
Ah, so somebody likes the music. You do seem to be developing somewhat of an obsession with Miss Blümchen! :lol: Cannae fault ya!