A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: August 5th, 2022, 4:14 am Nice girls, nice coats. They seem to be of the type that is only fastened with a belt like the one I am wearing here:

https://youtu.be/J_Ak1LomSEU

Although I must admit that I don't look as good in it....
Yes, they do indeed appear to fasten with just a belt just like in the clip you have attached. Cheers ILC! :)
ilikecoated

Re: A Caus' Des Garçons (a Belgian duo) with their 1988 single 'Faire Les Voyous' - both of them in shiny black PVC macs

Post by ilikecoated »

I do have to admit that I definitely don't look as sexy in it as the two ladies though. ;)
Women tend to look sexy in almost any kind of coat that helps to show off their waist. But all kinds of shiny plasic is of course the best.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: August 9th, 2022, 5:55 am I do have to admit that I definitely don't look as sexy in it as the two ladies though. ;)
Women tend to look sexy in almost any kind of coat that helps to show off their waist. But all kinds of shiny plasic is of course the best.
:lol: But for illustrative purposes your clip worked just fine! :)