'L'Esprit De Famille' (S01-E07) - French TV series from 1982. Véronique Delbourg wearing a shiny navy blue PVC mac.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: 'L'Esprit De Famille' (S01-E07) - French TV series from 1982. Véronique Delbourg wearing a shiny navy blue PVC mac.

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: August 4th, 2022, 9:42 am I need to download as many pvc mac scenes as I can with my mobile data as for some reason my Internet provider has cut me off again now only got monthly mobile data could be offline 4 a month soon need plenty of mac entertainment downloaded
Get downloading Beth - plenty to go at on here! :)
rothbhoy

Re: 'L'Esprit De Famille' (S01-E07) - French TV series from 1982. Véronique Delbourg wearing a shiny navy blue PVC mac.

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: August 4th, 2022, 2:05 pm
rothbhoy wrote: August 4th, 2022, 1:04 pm
Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 4:33 pm If you wanna collect this video, I made a cut with these two scenes. Download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4z0enwl ... ).mp4/file
Cheers for that! :)
Mr. Tiefdruckgebiet could advance to your rival, he does a very good job, I think.
So take care :lol:
He does a truly wonderful job mate! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 4:13 pm Great!! It's like a Friesennerz just the opposite of the traditional yellow/navyblue color scheme (outer side blue inner side yellow). And with her shiny boots it looks even better :)

And between the scenes there is a wardrobe with lots of raincoats hanging, e.g. at 46:35
Yes, it does look a bit like a Friesennerz with the colours inverted as you say. I'm not an expert on Friesennerz macs but were they not more of a matt finish rather than a shiny one?