New promotional video from 'Fetisheyes'. Black PVC mac + white polka dots and a glassclear/black patterned one.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

New promotional video from 'Fetisheyes'. Black PVC mac + white polka dots and a glassclear/black patterned one.

Post by rothbhoy »

New promotional video from 'Fetisheyes'. One model wearing a black PVC mac with white polka dots and a second model in a glassclear and black patterned one. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oIrMd87XP8
bethbennett202

Re: New promotional video from 'Fetisheyes'. Black PVC mac + white polka dots and a glassclear/black patterned one.

Post by bethbennett202 »

I love the words she uses to describe the macs are they useing microphones to increase the noise?
rubgum

Re: New promotional video from 'Fetisheyes'. Black PVC mac + white polka dots and a glassclear/black patterned one.

Post by rubgum »

Can't watch htis video. Youtube asks me to sign in, it's age restricted.
On the Fetisheyes website I can watch the clips,but this one haven't :?:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:46 pm Can't watch htis video. Youtube asks me to sign in, it's age restricted.
Probably been age-restricted by Fetisheyes. If you don't want to sign in to You Tube just click on the link I have put up and right-click on the URL of it in your browser. Then paste the link into an online You Tube downloader. I often use this one: https://vidiget.com/youtube_downloader
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: July 29th, 2022, 3:04 pm
rubgum wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:46 pm Can't watch htis video. Youtube asks me to sign in, it's age restricted.
Probably been age-restricted by Fetisheyes. If you don't want to sign in to You Tube just click on the link I have put up and right-click on the URL of it in your browser. Then paste the link into an online You Tube downloader. I often use this one: https://vidiget.com/youtube_downloader
Perfect. Very easy to use with your instructions.
But another problem for me 'noodlemagazine' 'dailymotion' 'ok.ru' ,
can't watch the movies :?: . Youtube in general works best for me.
Are there other users, facing such problems :?:
Now the good one: Very nice clip and you got to know that I've got the
Black PVC mac + white polka dots, it is from 'Elements rainwear' .
Very nice coat :D
Again, thanks for your support :P
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 29th, 2022, 4:37 pm
That's indeed a strange one, i.e. the fact that you can't watch movies on Noodle Magazine, Daily Motion and OK.RU. Daily Motion is a video-hosting website so I don't understand why you can't watch stuff on there. Noodle Magazine and OK.RU also put up films on their websites and make them available to the general public - not sure why you can't watch the videos. Maybe it's something to do with your settings - just don't know to be honest. I've not heard from anyone else having similar problems but hopefully someone a bit more technically au-fait than me with such things will be able to help you.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: July 29th, 2022, 4:53 pm
That's indeed a strange one, i.e. the fact that you can't watch movies on Noodle Magazine, Daily Motion and OK.RU. Daily Motion is a video-hosting website so I don't understand why you can't watch stuff on there. Noodle Magazine and OK.RU also put up films on their websites and make them available to the general public - not sure why you can't watch the videos. Maybe it's something to do with your settings - just don't know to be honest. I've not heard from anyone else having similar problems but hopefully someone a bit more technically au-fait than me with such things will be able to help you.
Update :!: Now I'm able to watch all of the websites, noodlemagazine took me a while, I can finally watch it- after "deep working on my "browsers-settings".
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 29th, 2022, 8:42 pm
rothbhoy wrote: July 29th, 2022, 4:53 pm
Update :!: Now I'm able to watch all of the websites, noodlemagazine took me a while, I can finally watch it- after "deep working on my "browsers-settings".
Great stuff - glad to hear that! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:19 pm I love the words she uses to describe the macs are they useing microphones to increase the noise?
Yes, I'm sure they are using microphones to increase the natural noise of the macs - quite obvious really!
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

The trailer on the Fetisheyes website is quite raunchy!