The pole (b/d non expl)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kinkykiwi

The pole (b/d non expl)

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Picture this. A pole. Attached to which, a man. Dressed completely in black. Black patent high heeled thigh boots. Down to the ankle shiny black hooded rubber mackintosh, fully lined in the same. Thick wide waist belt pulls body tightly to pole. Fully zipped up and over the thick and wide storm flap that covers nose and mouth, concealing the large gag. The entire ensemble locked securely on. A large baggy rubber nappy underneath is the only other item worn. The rubber lining quickly warms and caresses my body. Arms are cuffed and locked behind me to fixtures attached to the pole. Like wise are my ankles and neck. The spotlight blinks on. Another day as a rubber mannequin prisoner begins.
Shinyhood

Re: The pole (b/d non expl)

Post by Shinyhood »

How long is the sentence?
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

For life, if he is really lucky!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I remember buying the Malaysian rubber articles from South Bucks Rainwear. had the two piece sweatsuit or trackie top and bottom. Brilliant rubber but easily torn, although having said that I still have the top and it is like new.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Just think enclosed in a plastic suit then a shiny Mac on top then a rubber hood and the hood from the Mac pulled over your head you're wrists tied behind you and one or two straps attached to you're body then a thick vinyl cape on top, heaven
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Or a full clear plastic one piece rainsuit, elasticated ankles and wrists, underneath a pair of snap on, padlocked on, plastic pants and diaper, a red clear plastic jelly jacket over the top, padlocked on with the hood up and draw strings tied. Hands handcuffed behind back with a chain going under the crotch to a neck collar. Ankles with a spreader bar cuffed on over plastic socks. Then chained to said pole to be used by anyone passing for their own desires, just that mouth through the hole left in the hood to play with…
Lets get swishy!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Oh to browse the streets of London in autumn, to see mannequins in all the fashion outlets displaying their shiny pvc, vinyl and rubber rainwear, begging to be bought. Sadly it will be drab, boring polyester and cotton. (Appologies to any of you who are attracted to polyester and cotton!!!!). All the glossy shinyness has gone.....
Unless of course, you know differently!?