My life long love of pvc/plastic raincoats and clothes.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Andyf08

Re: My life long love of pvc/plastic raincoats and clothes.

Post by Andyf08 »

It is very difficult to find someone to share this with.
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

Where are you Andy?
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Virginial wrote: July 26th, 2022, 8:30 pm Where are you Andy?
I live in the North of Hampshire.
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

jenny, I so enjoyed your reminiscence... such a lovely story.... and a true account...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

maidjenny wrote: July 18th, 2022, 2:16 pm This is my true story, i know some will thing it is fantasy, but at 72 years young why would i lie.
When i was born my mummy yes i called het mummy until she passed away when i was 50. She always wanted a baby and bought all girly clothes and pink bedroom, but then i popped out. She had the cloths for a girl and used them for me. She grew my hair and i was still in dresses until i was 5. My dad worked away a lot so did not see the extend of his sissy son. He left when i was 8 that is when mummy really started to make me real girl.
In those days we all had a pac a mac with us at all times in our satchel. Mummy used to make me wear mine even if a nice day she would fasten it to the neck. The other kids laughed at me. On my return home i was made to wear a girls gymslip and plastic pants as she had started to notice stains on my undies, next i had to wear pads and plastic panties all the time.
When i went to grammar school it was navy nylon for girls and black for boys yes mine was navy. All thru my schooling i was made a girl when at home plastic pinnies were a must at all times even if we had visitors. I slept in nighties and still do.
After school i became a hairdresser where yes i got to wear a nylon overall and plastic apron. I was the only boy and the girls soon found how easy it was to control me.
By now at 17 i had been trained to be mummys maid complete with uniforms and nylon overalls for cleaning.
She met another man that proved to be a bully to me as she still had me dressed when he was there, he started to put me over his kne for spanking mummy loved that.
I soon married a girl form work and thought my sissy days were gone, oh how wrong. She knew i used to get excited when she wore pvc macs and boots which were in fashion from the c & a stores, as i had taken mine from home she made me wear them more than mummy did. Then one day she came home unexcpected and i was in her bri nylon work overall and plastic apron. The zip had stuck, she was mortified and ran out of the house, only to return 10 mins later with mummy. They made me sit and tell my life story. When i had finished the wife said in future i was to call her Madam and she would control me which mummy was delighted with.
We split 20 years ago and i was lucky to meet someone else that i told and she also accepted it and wore pvc macs and i was again a sissy maid.
Sadly i am now on my own but still dress as a maid, sleep in nighties and lock myself in a chastity cage and always wear my pac a macs when given the chance.
I still live in hope one day someone my need a maid like me. I write to a few people and also chat on skype.
I hope i have not bored you all, curtsy from jenny
Mmmm love to have a good spanking when I'm dressed up I'm my long nylon mac mmm.
Lovey memorie of you x
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Andyf08 wrote: July 26th, 2022, 8:43 pm
Virginial wrote: July 26th, 2022, 8:30 pm Where are you Andy?
I live in the North of Hampshire.
Not that far from me Andy so hope we can make contact

Paula xxx
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Andyf08 wrote: July 20th, 2022, 7:41 pm Hi Jenny, not sure if it was lucky wife got involved and brought this back. I thought once I left home this part of my life was over but no she loved finding out what I had been like as a child and wanted it brought back. She loved choosing clothes and different macs that I must wear. She never gave me a choice I just had to wear it. She always put the mac on me and fastened it up fully, she always said if it had buttons, poppers and a belt they are to be done up they are not there for show. She also loved that I used to wear plastic rain bonnets she would be laughing so much as they were put on my head and tied under my chin. She would tell me how pathetic I looked and she would never been seen in any of what I was wearing.
I would love this to be me .but have the plastic rain bonnet put over my face and tied nicely.
Tightly bound up in the mac mmm lovely way to wear macs and bonnets
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Andyf08 wrote: July 26th, 2022, 7:26 pm It is very difficult to find someone to share this with.
I am in South hampshire and love Pvc and Pvc macs.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

My ex-wife used to get me to do the housework and knew that I would only comply if allowed to wear PVC, so she got me a black plastic french maids outfit. I was not desperately keen on the look, and was not into being humiliated, but the appeal of being allowed to dress in PVC around the house was too much, so I complied. I got turned on a lot if she was watching me hoover or dust dressed that way, but usually she made an excuse and left the room. I think that outfit started my desire to dress as a woman, but wanted a proper woman’s wardrobe, which I managed to do after we split. I am in a relationship with someone else now, but if I were free, I’d love to have Jenny do my housework, but unlike my ex, I’d sit and watch every move dressed in my PVC skirt and white plastic blouse.

Cherie x