Rainwear Batallion

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Rainwear Batallion

Post by JellyMan »

Non-explicit, fun and a bit weird with some naughty references.

“Look here ladies, this is just not good enough! Each year conversions have been reducing on average 5%, and during this hot weather we expect to see a big drop. You need to get out there and sell yourselves!”
The old battered yellow oilskin jacket pulled itself up and puffed up its chest in pride, “we need you ladies to save our kind”.
There was shuffling and whispering in the ranks as the battalion of macks made their way out on assignment.
The rivalry was as strong as ever; the latex trench coats felt that they were the best as they had been around longest, only the oilskins could truly claim otherwise.
The PVC coats were adamant that they were sexier than any of the others, something the plastic raincoats and jelly jackets fiercely contested.
The nylon cagoules went about their business, trying not to get involved with the in-fighting, and knowing that they had a good strong following of admirers.
Penny was miserable about losing her best friend. Both had hung out at the Marie Curie charity shop and chatted for hours as they hung on rails adjacent to each other. The man who bought Chloe looked like he was going to snap up Penny as well, but in the end he opted for the blue plastic and poppers, rather than Penny’s zipped front and pink hue.
The ladies of the rainwear battalion lived to be bought by a caring woman, but most knew that they would end up in the hands of a man. Nonetheless, traditional rainwear sales were becoming scarce and they had to be thankful for any purchase opportunity.

Stella took her place once again on the rail at the back of the rainwear section of the old department store. Her black PVC body was starting to show the signs of age with slight peeling here and there, for which even to her heavily discounted price could not persuade a buyer. Made in the 1980’s and forgotten in a warehouse for many years, the owners of the department store were trying to sell anything they could to stay open, but failing in all areas, not just vintage rainwear.

A hand brushed Penny’s shoulder and her synthetic heart skipped a beat. The hand was slight and had a light touch, and she was sure she could hear the voices of women giggling. Suddenly she was out in the open, being held up to the light streaming through the main window. Two women, probably in their 40’s were admiring her shiny folds, “I had one just like this back when I first met Gary”, one said, “I’m pretty sure it was part of the reason he noticed me”.
“Gary always seems so normal to me”, replied her friend with a snide tone.
The first woman took umbrage at the comment, “he is normal, I think he just thought I looked extra sexy when I wore my plastic jacket, lots of us had them”.
The second woman didn’t seem nice to Penny’s mind, “better pop it back pet, don’t want to end up like mutton dressed as lamb!”, Penny assumed she was trying to be funny but it came out as pure nastiness.
“What is that supposed to mean?”, replied the first woman.
“Well, we are no longer spring chickens any of us are we Darcey? It probably wouldn’t even fit you”.
Penny felt herself whisked from the hanger, and in a moment her sleeves were enveloping Darcey’s bare arms.
“See it fits fine”, she exclaimed.
“Ha!”,exclaimed her friend, “bet you can’t zip it up!”
Darcy went for it. The fit was definitely snug, but when the fastening got to her chest there was no way it would go any further.
“See what I mean!”
Jenny was despondent as it looked like she was going back on the rack, but instead she found herself whisked to the counter and soon was snug as a bug in a rug in a Marie Curie carrier bag, so excited to be bought, and by a woman no less.

Brian was bored. His wife was in white goods trying to get a refund on the tumblr dryer, and having arguments about it being “non refundable as it was in the sale”. He knew the best place to be was anywhere else.
He had wandered aimlessly from the tedium of menswear into the ladies section by accident. Rows of dresses that looked like his mother would have considered them old fashioned lined the walkway that lead to a dark area at the end. He peered into the dimness; yes it looked like there was yet more crap stock back there too, and with nothing better to do, turned on his phone torch and pressed on. Something caught his eye in the LED light. He held his iPhone up to get his bearings, and there it was again.
He checked around to see if any assistants were watching, before carefully removing the raincoat from the rail.
The style was identical to that of a mack worn by his wife when they first met. In fact she stumbled into the nightclub dripping wet and with soaked hair and mascara all over the place, but otherwise dry under the shiny PVC protection.
To her she felt like a mess, but to him she was a dream. She had tidied her face as best she could and was about to take off the raincoat when he whisked her off her feet and danced to Saturday Night Fever like he was John Travolta. He loved the feel of that mack in his hands as he held her close, and when it came to the slow dancing, he adored the smell of her damp hair and PVC mack as she lay her head on his shoulder.
This raincoat was exactly the same, but looked like it was starting to lose its shine in a few places. This is how Joanna’s mack had deteriorated over time until eventually it had to go. This one was shabby, but still had a few bedroom miles in it. He checked the price tag, it was sad reading, £129 reduced to £99, then down to £79, then down to £20 until finally £10. He was sure they let him have it for a fiver, but it seemed rude to suggest such a thing.
He returned to Joanna just as she was concluding her rant, “can you believe these crooks, they would only give me a credit note, as if there is anything in this dump I would buy”.
Brian noticed the face of the salesman standing behind his wife, it was an expression of disappointment but with a hint of knowing she was right.
“Watcha got there?”, she poked at the brown bag with the department store logo on it, “is it for me?”
“Sort of”, he replied, “a trip down memory lane for us both maybe”.

Darcy’s heart was racing, as was Penny’s. The woman was lying naked on the bed except for wearing Jenny, trying to decide whether her husband might be more aroused by it zipped up or undone. Jenny was feeling lovely and warm, and loving the feeling of Darcy’s bare skin; it had been so long since she had been worm this way, and she loved it.
Darcy tried the zip, and as before stopped when it reached her ample chest, but this time she forced her boobs into the plastic jacket. She couldn’t breathe properly, and thought she looked like a pork sausage straining under the tight pink skin, so gave a sigh as she released the zip to jus below her chest.
Darcy suddenly felt a real fool, what was she thinking, her husband would probably laugh.
She was about to take off the plastic jacket when the bedroom door opened.

Sargent Pamela Storm the third lead the morning’s briefing, She reported the success of Stella, now hanging proudly in the wardrobe of a couple in Stains, and being treated carefully in her old age. The crowd flapped their arms in raincoat clapping, “good for the old girl, I never thought anyone would buy her”, exclaimed a see-through latex blouse that had frills around it’s cuffs and waist.
There were hums of approval as Penny’s success at being purchase was reported, but the sergeant could not bring herself to explain under what conditions she was now living. Thankfully Penny loved the kinky experience and the fact that Darcy’s sex life was rejuvenated by her appearance in the bedroom.

JM