'Take On The Rain' with Leela wearing her full-length double-breasted black glassclear vinyl mac.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Take On The Rain' with Leela wearing her full-length double-breasted black glassclear vinyl mac.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Take On The Rain' with Leela wearing her full-length double-breasted black glassclear vinyl mac. This is a recent update from Elements Rainwear. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqe4IZmQcw4
tiger4macs

Re: 'Take On The Rain' with Leela wearing her full-length double-breasted black glassclear vinyl mac.

Post by tiger4macs »

Absolutely gorgeous! And the black patent kinky boots are the perfect accessory. A few years ago I bought my lovely lady one rather like this (even better, in my view!) from PCV-u-like. It was their FO1 model, single-breasted, beautifully tailored bodice and waist, with broad belt and a rather fuller hood than this one. With her flowing black hair and firm, pert figure she looked absolutely stunning it, and adored wearing it and showing off for me in it until I could sit still no longer. She teamed it with thigh-high black patent boots, and NOTHING else.....

...........(Do you really have to ask???)
rothbhoy

Re: 'Take On The Rain' with Leela wearing her full-length double-breasted black glassclear vinyl mac.

Post by rothbhoy »

tiger4macs wrote: July 20th, 2022, 1:26 am Absolutely gorgeous! And the black patent kinky boots are the perfect accessory. A few years ago I bought my lovely lady one rather like this (even better, in my view!) from PCV-u-like. It was their FO1 model, single-breasted, beautifully tailored bodice and waist, with broad belt and a rather fuller hood than this one. With her flowing black hair and firm, pert figure she looked absolutely stunning it, and adored wearing it and showing off for me in it until I could sit still no longer. She teamed it with thigh-high black patent boots, and NOTHING else.....

...........(Do you really have to ask???)
Cheers Tiger - glad you enjoyed it. Nice wee anecdote too! :)