Sweat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ilikecoated

Sweat

Post by ilikecoated »

Like I have already mentioned in the "K Lube" and the "sleeping in rainwear threads" I like the sweaty feeling that I get from wearing plastic garments. Shiny vinyl in particular. Last week I was wearing skin-tight vinyl trousers and a green shiny rain jacket while it was very hot. I enjoyed it a lot.
Today it will be extremely hot again so I decided to wear this outfit, consisting of a shiny vinyl biker jacket and some shiny vinyl wideleg trousers:

https://youtu.be/ywAgBXh4RHc

Should the wideleg pants not be sweatty enough I will change to some tighter model.

I will wear the stuff weile dringend home office stuff. It is always a challfnge to not cause too much squeaking sind rustling while being on the phone.
polyamid100

Re: Sweat

Post by polyamid100 »

A session where the sweat flows in streams is really intense.
I usually put on a Peter Storm combination as my first layer. The hood in front of the face. Then a second layer of Peter Storm with the coating on the outside. Over that come two PU-coated nylon Capes. So I get into a bivy sack, which is inside two down sleeping bags. Once you've made it inside and closed all the zips, you immediately start to sweat profusely. With every movement, the nylon slides over your sweaty body. The hoods in front of the face and the breathing reduction increase the sweating. In the end, you can hardly move because a vacuum has formed in the bag due to all the moisture from the sweat. You can hardly get out again. That's not without its problems when you combine it with breath reduction, but it's an incredible feeling to be trapped in so many layers of sweaty nylon.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I can imagine that the feeling must be great. But this outfit would not be very practical for home office.
Because it is again a sweaty day today I am wearing a green shiny vinyl parka with hood up. You can see that one in one of my videos. I am wearing a pair of perspiration pants that are made from a pair of yellow Helly Hansen rainpants. They have cropped legs with elastics at their hem so they keep humidity and sweat in.
The feeling is as great as the vinyl biker jacket with the vinyl trousers. I will continue to wear both outfits on hot summer days until they are ruined.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Because it will be also hot today I am again wearing a sweaty shiny outfit. This time it is a nice ladies vinyl boilersuit fully zipped up. I am wearing it in a too tight size. Thanks to the stretchy nature of the fabric this woks very well. But it was actually meant to be worn in a wider sie. Next time I will oil it before putting it on.
I once even boiled one like that:

https://youtu.be/OVJwLaGJNdw

This is how it was meant to be worn:

https://www.dollskill.com/products/on-t ... l-jumpsuit
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I love that jumpsuit, wish I could be fastened into it for days!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Yesterday's sweating session was a treat. That poor suit soaked up so much sweat it didn't even rustle propetly anymore. It took two hours to dry in the hot summer sun. I did zip it up fully and not inside out to show down the drying.. Otherwise it would have dried much faster. But that would be less abusive of course. It is astonishing how hot the surface of a shiny vinyl garment can get in the hot summer sun.
But the nicest for of außer is of course wearing and sweating.
Today I am wearing my chequered trenchcoat. It does only have satin lining in the sleeves so I can directly sweat into the nice fabric made of plastic coated cotton.

I think it would be cool to force Kinjydenn to wear that suit underneath in the hottest wheather for a few days in a row. 24 hours a day. Afterwards it could be slowly cut from him using a stanley knife.

Galondraken: Do you clean the garments from sweat or do you also enjoy to see them deteriorate over time ?
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I think it would be cool to force Kinjydenn to wear that suit underneath in the hottest wheather for a few days in a row. 24 hours a day. Afterwards it could be slowly cut from him using a stanley knife.

I would enjoy that immensely
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Today it will be extremely hot again. So my navy coloured long shiny vinyl jacket sees some action again. Below I am wearing the skin tight vinyl trousers again which have been treated with oil on the fabric side. The only downside is that the sweating weakens after some time. It is maybe a good idea to put some insuation layer on top.
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

ilikecoated wrote: August 5th, 2022, 6:24 am Today it will be extremely hot again. So my navy coloured long shiny vinyl jacket sees some action again. Below I am wearing the skin tight vinyl trousers again which have been treated with oil on the fabric side. The only downside is that the sweating weakens after some time. It is maybe a good idea to put some insuation layer on top.
Definitely would say you need more layers