Snowflake Mountain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Snowflake Mountain

Post by JellyMan »

If you have Netflix, and can stand the awful production, Snowflake Mountain is a treat. The contestants are issued with AGU type rubberised macks. From the latter part of episode one they start wearing them, and one girl seems to wear her black shiny raincoat at every opportunity. Watch with the sound off for some lovely rainwear in every episode.

JM
raincoatgirl23

Re: Snowflake Mountain

Post by raincoatgirl23 »

JellyMan wrote: June 29th, 2022, 7:43 pm If you have Netflix, and can stand the awful production, Snowflake Mountain is a treat. The contestants are issued with AGU type rubberised macks. From the latter part of episode one they start wearing them, and one girl seems to wear her black shiny raincoat at every opportunity. Watch with the sound off for some lovely rainwear in every episode.

JM
thanks you i've seen and the raincoat are great
raincoatgirl23

Post by raincoatgirl23 »

JellyMan wrote: June 29th, 2022, 7:43 pm If you have Netflix, and can stand the awful production, Snowflake Mountain is a treat. The contestants are issued with AGU type rubberised macks. From the latter part of episode one they start wearing them, and one girl seems to wear her black shiny raincoat at every opportunity. Watch with the sound off for some lovely rainwear in every episode.

JM
raincoatgirl23

Post by raincoatgirl23 »

JM