Explicit stuff.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Explicit stuff.

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

I joined this site a little while ago and love it, but unlike some other sites, there are no codings. i dont personally like explicit sexual fiction, and would rather avoid it. Having simple codings could avoid having to read into a story only to find its not into your taste. I may be in a minority here, but I did join this site to read about rainwear, not other peoples sexual fantasies. Can a coding be implimented?
JellyMan

Re: Explicit stuff.

Post by JellyMan »

Welcome to the forum.

When I post a story I always try to indicate the content at the start so that people can make a choice if they want to continue reading. Others have mentioned this same request in the past and it seems venerate loads of comments and suggestions, yet others don’t seem to feel the need to simply state the content type that lays ahead in their posting.

JM
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Its an interesting subject. I have almost stopped following the story section for this very reason. I only follow favoured writers that I know do not write explicit text, just well written mackintosh stories, which is why I like this forum. I dont want to read about sexual fantasy. A coding system would be great.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

I think someone is listening!!! A label warning me of sexually explicit text will allow me to give it a wide berth. Prey continue!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Bravo. Totally agree.
mason

Post by mason »

I'll bring the subject up with Rainwearman and see what he says. I don't think the forum itself is set up to do this, but we can request writers to insert some kind of coding system which is what some bondage fiction sites I follow, do.

For example, F/M, consensual, no sex. Or again, another example: F/F, light domination, mackintosh.

They would go on the top & that will provide some kind of guide? Thoughts?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I don’t understand why this is so difficult for story writers to do….

viewtopic.php?t=14587

Maybe moderators could delete stories if the writer fails to classify content right at the start. Personally I don’t mind whether content is explicit or not, so long as the story is well written.

JM
mason

Post by mason »

JellyMan wrote: July 10th, 2022, 9:40 am Maybe moderators could delete stories if the writer fails to classify content right at the start. Personally I don’t mind whether content is explicit or not, so long as the story is well written.

JM
That sounds like a plan. Ok, let's run with that for now and we'll keep an eye on everything.

The coding isn't very difficult; just try keep it simple as you can so everyone can understand what you'll read without giving the plot away
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Brilliant. I am not knocking readers choice or taste in what they read, its just that I prefer not to waste time reading halfway through someones writings, only to find it rather distasteful to continue. Simple coding bracketed after the title is not rocket science. Thanks.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I think the idea is good

unlike i am not affected as i belong to the majority here of the pople with pvc and latex fetish i also see thatnot all people are here for fetish issues. So this idea could help. But this can be only done in new posts its too much effort to edit all older content here
PVC is sexy.