Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac & a long shiny red PVC mac.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac & a long shiny red PVC mac.

Post by rothbhoy »

Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac and a long shiny red PVC mac (both hooded). Enjoy! :)
URL: https://adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/ ... _456239058
raincoatgirl23

Re: Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac & a long shiny red PVC m

Post by raincoatgirl23 »

rothbhoy wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:59 am Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac and a long shiny red PVC mac (both hooded). Enjoy! :)
URL: https://adult.noodlemagazine.com/watch/ ... _456239058
thanks for this video
Espresso

Re: Kat - one of Helena's Weathergirls at Fetish Memoirs - wearing a short glassclear vinyl mac & a long shiny red PVC m

Post by Espresso »

I love the look of a tight hood and then a loose hood on top.

Great vid
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

I love the rustling noise of the clear PVC rainmac. I imagine that it would be a whole lot noisier if Kat decided to 'layer up' in several layers of those glassclear PVC rainmacs!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:05 pm I love the rustling noise of the clear PVC rainmac. I imagine that it would be a whole lot noisier if Kat decided to 'layer up' in several layers of those glassclear PVC rainmacs!
Yeah PVE, that's rather nice, isn't it? :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Espresso wrote: June 29th, 2022, 9:44 am I love the look of a tight hood and then a loose hood on top.

Great vid
Cheers Espresso - glad you enjoyed it! :)