Just a black shiny mac. (F/m non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Blackvinyl

Just a black shiny mac. (F/m non explicit)

Post by Blackvinyl »

What is it about a shiny black mac that turns your head every time. To get just a glimpse, is all it takes. The toshing of the vinyl. The crinkling of the pvc. Im fairly young at 30 but have lived with this intrigue all my life.
Both my parents wore pvc macs. I was put into pvc covered prams and pushchairs. Pvc diapers. My first pvc hooded mac had Micky Mouse on it. My second was a bright yellow kagoul. At 11 my father forced a vinyl hooded black mack on me, to do my paper round. At 12 my grammar school insisted on a shiny nylon mac as part of necessary uniform. At 18, at university, I was finally free of shiny rainwear. Yehhhh right! I met Tracy! Totally gorgeous. A couple of years older but heyho. Long dark curly hair. Fab figure. Pretty much my height. I fell in love within the week. After several dates it got intimate. She too was at uni. Her parents had loads, they had bought her a flat a mile from campus. So that fourth date ended up there. After far far to much cheap wine, we bumbled into her bedroom. Stripping clothing as we went. That where my life changed.
She disappeared to the bathroom. I climbed into bed naked. Strange. It was cold. It was very shiny and felt like...like vinyl? I lay there. Pretty pissed trying to work it all out. Her entrance was astonishing. Even in the semi darkness, truly amazing. The long hooded floor length mac just glistened. So so shiny. She opened the coat slightly to reveal her skintight shiny black bodysuit, she looked and felt gorgeous. She climbed into bed and wrapped herself round me. We shagged for hours. Somehow I ended up wearing her mac, thats how I woke up anyway. Fully zipped up and hooded. The cuffs, however, I hadnt counted on!
Leather cuffs and rope had me totally secured to the bed. A thick collar and chain attached to a ringbolt on the head board along with ankle cuffs and ropes to the bed posts completed my bondage. Confusing, totally restrained and highly erotic, especially with the shiny mac giving my naked body a good work over. The thick, large shiny lined hood, caressed my closely cropped head. 'Hello, my gorgeous slave'. I tried to turn my head but just got a face full of hood.
'I have to say, you look a bit tied up there' she giggled. Moving into my view, now dressed in an equally shiny, hooded, white, vinyl floor length mac. It rippled and crinkled as she sat next to me on the bed. 'Well you passed the first test last night with flying colours. Now we have to fully convert you into a rainwear and bondage loving perv. Just like me'. Another giggle. From her pocket, she produced a red ball gag. 'Just in case you object to the second test, we dont want you upsetting my neighbours!' She pinched my nose, the gag went in, the buckle was fastened. With now a huge hooded grin, 'and now let see how you enjoy being teased'. I heard the buzz before I saw the enormous magic wand she was wealding, towards my crotch area. I struggled, but my bonds held me tightly, as its first dab had me gurgling hysterically into the gag, straining, almost choking on my leash. 'Ive always wanted to do this!' I was zapped again, short dabs then a much longer one. The torture(?!???!!) seemed to last for hours, finally I was allowed the ultimate pleasure. I lay panting, still gagged.
'Nice?' I nodded weakly. 'Good. You have passed the second test.' I was sort of disappointed as the ropes and straps slackened and fell away. The gag plopped out. My jaw ached a little. Finally the collar was released, the mac unzipped. I lay there semi naked. 'I suggest you go and shower, and take my mac with you!' She pointed to the en suite. Dry it and put it back on when you are done. Im doing toast.'
With a swirl and a swish she headed for kitchen.
Suitably cleaned and refreshed, mac washed down, towelled off, I put on my jeans and teashirt, and slipped the lovely shiny mac, back on. I pulled up the big hood, I thought to humour her, which dribbled droplets, but it didnt matter.
I followed the toasting aroma, to find her smiling, and still in her white vinyl. My she looked great. Hair everywhere. Tumbling over her hooded shoulders.
'Ive done eggs and bacon. Ok?' I mmmmm'd. 'put that hood down, you'll get toast all over it'. I complied.
We ate. We exchanged smiles. Nothing was said for several minutes. She broke the ice.
'Question time. This will decide your immediate future. Ok?' Still munching, I nodded. 'Would you let me do that again?'
'Ohhhhhyessss!'
'Right answer. You ok with the rainmacs?'
'Definately. Yes. Yes.'
'Good. You are officially my new mackintosh man.'
Last edited by Blackvinyl on July 8th, 2022, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Just a black shiny mac.

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If only I could find a woman like that OMG
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

One can only dream
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

hope to read more about your adventures
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Amazing situation. Is this real or fantasy?
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

The first line does it for me! What is it about seeing a shiny mack walking down the street. I just want to stop and follow it. So hypnotic!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

pvcbliss wrote: June 28th, 2022, 10:55 pm The first line does it for me! What is it about seeing a shiny mack walking down the street. I just want to stop and follow it. So hypnotic!
It has a similar effect on me. Nearly 30 years ago I used to work as a milkroundsman. I had recently taken a new round and I had stopped for a minute to check the roundsbook when I noticed the sound of high heels from behind me and a woman came into view wearing a superb long black PVC mac. I noticed her many times after that, she wasn't always wearing the mac but she was a stylish woman aged about 45 or 50 and she always looked good whatever she was wearing. The thought of her in that mac stays in my mind even now. Sadly she wasn't one of my customers on the round.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Why oh why was it not like that when I was at uni? Everybody wore gaberdine, yuk!
Blackvinyl

Re: Just a black shiny mac. (F/m non explicit)

Post by Blackvinyl »

I have changed the title showing 'F/m non explicit'. If I have defined this wrongly, please let me know and I will put it right.