Buxom Oldies 4.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Buxom Oldies 4.

Post by veradk »

Hello dear reader. An old friend of mine once said the anticipation of a meet, was as wonderful as the orgasm at the meet. That is just the way I felt as the meet with Ernie and Mavis drew nearer.

I had decided on my ensemble and was sure it would be suitable. I had decided on a fishnet catsuit in black with open front and rear. Black vinyl shorts, and a black vinyl shirt. I would finish the outfit with black PVC knee length boots. I was also going to wear a maxi double breastfed vinyl mac. Well you do have to tease a bit. I performed all necessary ablutions and then showered. I was perfectly smooth having shaved the previous day. I dressed and perfumed myself and set about my makeup. I used foundation and a glittery powder. My eyeshadow was purple along with my lipstick. I finished off with an auburn wig. I decided to make a final adjustment before leaving, which was a large pink butt plug. Ready to go I went to the car. I was only ten minutes from Mavis and Ernies and off I went.

I parked where instructed and headed for the kitchen door. It was locked but Mavis quickly answered. She wore a red shiny PVC cape that was fastened fully. She wore long black PVC gloves.i was totally taken with this vision and couldn't stop myself from running my hands over her concealed pendulous breasts. Mavis took me by the hand into the hall and then to the lounge. I told her I hoped she liked my outfit, she kissed me on the lips and we embraced. Mavis said she couldn't wait to see what was under the coat. Her cape rustled as she moved her more than ample frame into the lounge.

There were drinks and nibbles on the coffee table, and Mavis poured me a scotch and a gin and tonic for herself. Mavis told me that we should enjoy a drink together before adjourning to the rear longe for some pleasure.

Mavis asked me what my femme name was and I told her Vera. She told me that had been her mother's name. I asked Mavis if Ernie had a femme name. She told me it was Rita. At that point the door opened and Rita walked in. She wore a short blonde wig and was beautifully made up. Rita was wearing a long snake print vinyl mac. Double breasted and tightly belted. I stood up and kissed her. Mavis poured her a drink and we sat chatting for a few minutes. Mavis asked Rita what did she think I was wearing under my coat, Rita said she imagined something very rude. I said I hoped the same could be said of Rita. Mavis then said we should retire to the back room and reveal ourselves. when we stood to get up I could see as Mavis adjusted her cape, a large protrusion underneath. The evening was just getting better.

The next part will be here soon.
Trannytragic

Re: Buxom Oldies 4.

Post by Trannytragic »

Dear Vera, I always enjoy your stories. There is a wonderful authenticity about them. I still look regularly to see the next instalment in your earlier series on pensioners and rainwear. Whatever happened in your friendship with George/Georgia?
veradk

Post by veradk »

Hi.

Thank you for the kind comment. I haven't been happy with the buxom pensioners series. I will be going back to the pensioners in rainwear for my next storyline.

Vera X
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for the story - I enjoyed it
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)