Buxom Oldies.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Buxom Oldies.

Post by veradk »

So dear reader, we continue. There I am in Mavis's siting room, wearing her wonderful mac, she is poised on the arm of her chair and brother in law Ernie, is gently stroking my bottom through the rear vent of the mac. Mavis was smiling, she told me she had always thought I was game for some fun, and how right she had been. Ernie had now snuggled right up to me and was caressing, my now very enlarged Johnson with his other hand. Without wishing to appear rude in company, I reciprocated, and much to my delight and to the delight of Mavis, I pulled down the zip on Ernie's trousers and released what could only be described as a whopper of an organ. Mavis came over and joined us. She quickly undid the bottom buttons on the mac, and unzipped me. I felt her hand grip my shaft. She gave a little moan of pleasure, and told me she was going to enjoy me later. Mavis said that the morning meeting had gone beyond all her and Ernie's expectations. She then confessed that had it not been for the recent pandemic, that what had occurred today would have happened months ago. The three of us chatted, and they invited me around that evening. I was frank and honest with them, and said I was bisexual and also enjoyed dressing as a woman, and that I was fully shaved. I also said that I had long been very kinky and was up for whatever they fancied trying. Both seemed delighted with this, Mavis however did add that when she orgasmed, she became very wet, and did squirt profusely. I told her that was music to my ears, and couldn't be happier. Ernie said that he was a dresser as well, and styled himself on Yootha Joyce, complete with snake skin PVC Mac. Mavis added at this point that Ernie, was a slut and was up for anything. We arranged to meet up that evening around nine. I said I would be dressed but would be discrete. Mavis suggested I leave my car at the end of her drive and come through the back door as it was quiet and secluded. I left there after a few minutes my heart racing with anticipation.
hotwilly

Re: Buxom Oldies

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like you are going to have some fun with Mavis and Ernie
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Kinkykiwi

Re: Buxom Oldies.

Post by Kinkykiwi »

No continuity. Not my cup of tea anyway.
veradk

Re: Buxom Oldies.

Post by veradk »

Thanks for the comment Kiwi. It certainly wasn't my finest hour. I wish I was able to delete the series.

Vera.