'Laverne and Shirley' (Episode: 'Steppin' Out'). Betty Garrett in a long yellow rubber mac and yellow PVC souwester.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Laverne and Shirley' (Episode: 'Steppin' Out'). Betty Garrett in a long yellow rubber mac and yellow PVC souwester.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Laverne and Shirley' from the episode entitled 'Steppin' Out'. Betty Garrett in a long yellow rubber mac and yellow PVC souwester. The single mac scene is from 1'-07" to 2'-10". Lovely rippling rubber mac!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW6Ae76AxWw
bjhaus

Re: 'Laverne and Shirley' (Episode: 'Steppin' Out'). Betty Garrett in a long yellow rubber mac and yellow PVC souwester.

Post by bjhaus »

Best appreciated with the sound way down!
rothbhoy

Re: 'Laverne and Shirley' (Episode: 'Steppin' Out'). Betty Garrett in a long yellow rubber mac and yellow PVC souwester.

Post by rothbhoy »

bjhaus wrote: May 21st, 2022, 8:09 pm Best appreciated with the sound way down!
Yes, I know where you are coming from! :lol:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

TStorm56 wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 12:52 amGreat find!
Cheers TStorm - glad you enjoyed it! :D
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

There was another show where they were standing outside of maybe a theater. Don't remember if it was raining or snowing, but Laverne was wearing the American classic clear drizzle boots over her shoes. I can't find or remember the name of the episode.

Maybe someone can help?
Thanks,
Rich
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rhcsmn wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 5:57 pm There was another show where they were standing outside of maybe a theater. Don't remember if it was raining or snowing, but Laverne was wearing the American classic clear drizzle boots over her shoes. I can't find or remember the name of the episode.

Maybe someone can help?
Thanks,
Rich
Hi Rich! I'm sorry I can't help you here - I just don't know. All the episodes are on You Tube so it's just a case of ploughing through them all until you find the one that you are looking for. Not a simple task I hasten to add given that there were 8 seasons of 'Laverne and Shirley' made for TV. Good luck! :)
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

Thanks, Rothbhoy, I kind of figured that. Of course there was no internet at the time and I was not a regular fan of the show. Funny my timing was right for that scene.

Rich
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rhcsmn wrote: May 25th, 2022, 8:52 pm Thanks, Rothbhoy, I kind of figured that. Of course there was no internet at the time and I was not a regular fan of the show. Funny my timing was right for that scene.

Rich
You're welcome - good luck with your endeavours to find what you are looking for!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bjhaus wrote: May 21st, 2022, 8:09 pm Best appreciated with the sound way down!
Yeah but Mrs Babish's reply to "Is it raining outside" is just hilarious. "No, I just thought I'd go tuna fishing". :lol:
Last edited by rothbhoy on May 26th, 2022, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.