'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: 'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: May 19th, 2022, 12:56 pm She will do if I gave her a pvc mac
Yeah, I can just imagine the start of a conversation with her in the street! "Oh hello, I see you walking past my house with your dog almost every day. Would you like a PVC mac?" :lol:
rothbhoy

Re: 'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

Post by rothbhoy »

rubbermac wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:14 am Wonderful film,a great find and hearing the PVC Macs creak as well........Many Thanks for your effort
Yes indeed Rubbermac, the creaking and rustling of the macs is just wonderful! :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Macklovin wrote: May 15th, 2022, 10:45 am Yes, there's some lovely creaking mac sounds there as well as the crackle of the fire.
It seems its always been the case that, Eastern European people love wearing shiny macs without hesitation and often just for fashion. And still do. Which helps give us, wonderfully eccentric films like this.
And a big thank you to those here who keep finding these fantastic films. Look forward to more !
Cheers Maklovin! I'm still ploughing through a load of stuff from Czechoslovakia/The Czech Republic/Slovakia. It I find anything of interest as regards our beloved macs I will be putting it up here. Stay tuned! :)