'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

Post by rothbhoy »

'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - a Czech film in black and white from 1969 with a number of actresses in shiny PVC macs! The scene at the end of the film is really nice. The actresses with their macs on can be seen from 51'-07" to 53'-06" and then from 1hr-18'-56" to the end of the film. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b2JI8iKQW8
rothbhoy

Re: 'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

Post by rothbhoy »

Quick update on this one. The English title of the film is 'Six Black Girls' so I assume that refers to the actresses in their six shiny black PVC macs - can't think of anything else it would refer to!
Macklovin

Re: 'Šest černých dívek aneb Proč zmizel Zajíc?' - Czech film (1969). A number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!

Post by Macklovin »

What a great find ! Thanks for this.
I just love the fact that the film ends, with these six gorgeous ladies, looking stunning in their shiny black macs... And they're just sitting around, wearing them indoors. Absolute heaven !
Will be watching this many times...
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Macklovin wrote: May 14th, 2022, 5:35 am What a great find ! Thanks for this.
I just love the fact that the film ends, with these six gorgeous ladies, looking stunning in their shiny black macs... And they're just sitting around, wearing them indoors. Absolute heaven !
So glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, the scene at the end really is something else - LOVE IT! :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

I've just downloaded the whole film so will also be waching it "many times"! :D
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful film,a great find and hearing the PVC Macs creak as well........Many Thanks for your effort
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubbermac wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:14 am Wonderful film,a great find and hearing the PVC Macs creak as well........Many Thanks for your effort
You are most welcome - glad you enjoyed the clip! :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rothbhoy wrote: May 14th, 2022, 6:44 pm
I've just downloaded the whole film so will also be watching it "many times"! :D
Macklovin

Post by Macklovin »

bethbennett202 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 9:08 am I've got two macs exactly like that
Hey Beth ! Do you have any photos of the macs ? If possible... Thank you.