'Život pro Jana Kašpara' - Czech film from 1959. Actress wearing a vintage plastic mac and rain bonnet.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Život pro Jana Kašpara' - Czech film from 1959. Actress wearing a vintage plastic mac and rain bonnet.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Život pro Jana Kašpara' (a classic black and white Czech film from 1959) with an actress in it wearing a vintage plastic mac and rain bonnet. She is first seen carrying the plastic mac over her left arm at 40'-20" into the film. Following that short scene she is seen wearing it until c. 45'-00".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMgNB0saZ4A
WealdenMac

Re: 'Život pro Jana Kašpara' - Czech film from 1959. Actress wearing a vintage plastic mac and rain bonnet.

Post by WealdenMac »

That's a memory. Women and girls carrying plastic macs over their arms in case it rained. They also used to be handy to lay down on the ground for picnics, horizontal activities etc.
rothbhoy

Re: 'Život pro Jana Kašpara' - Czech film from 1959. Actress wearing a vintage plastic mac and rain bonnet.

Post by rothbhoy »

WealdenMac wrote: May 12th, 2022, 7:08 pm That's a memory. Women and girls carrying plastic macs over their arms in case it rained. They also used to be handy to lay down on the ground for picnics, horizontal activities etc.
Yeah mate, I remember those days too. If there was a hint of rain lots of ladies had plastic macs over their arms in readiness - wonderful days! :D
Last edited by rothbhoy on May 13th, 2022, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Can't watch it I'm afraid I've got no Internet not paid bill yet and my data on phone will be all used up if I stream
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: May 13th, 2022, 1:02 pm Can't watch it I'm afraid I've got no Internet not paid bill yet and my data on phone will be all used up if I stream
Sorry to hear that Beth. Hope you'll be able to watch it soon. I've put up another nice Czech film clip too (a number of actresses in shiny PVC macs!) - hope you'll be able to watch them both soon.