playscan

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasticlover1

Re: playscan

Post by plasticlover1 »

Very nice collection
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 17th, 2023, 9:47 am I can remember seeing these before somewhere, maybe a few years back. My only concern is how old these girls look? Are they definitely over 18? Does anyone know the background of these pics?
I'm with you on this one too. Although it contains my favourite type of rainwear I draw the line at who is wearing it. Sorry, not my thing. Another thread to pass by.
veradk

Post by veradk »

I don't think this is in any way suitable. Similar stuff seems to be creeping in.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Love the shiny yellow and blue macs
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmm so.love all of these very sexy and lovely fetish rainwear mm
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Hmmm, she looks very young, not sure i am happy with those being posted unless confirmed she is over 18.
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 12th, 2023, 8:18 am Hmmm, she looks very young, not sure i am happy with those being posted unless confirmed she is over 18.
Totally agree. I think we have both commented earlier in this thread.

Cherie x
Nylonmacs4me

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

Pretty sure the first girl is underage and so this post should be taken down by the administrators. Not cool putting pictures up of little girls ):
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Just to be clear - this website is not classified as adult content.

When you login there are no prompts to confirm you are over the age of 18 due to the contents of this website.

This is a rainwear website.

While there are some rainwear websites out there that are aimed specifically at adult audiences, they are not related or affiliated to this website.
Nylonmacs4me

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

Rainwearboy wrote: November 13th, 2023, 4:12 am Just to be clear - this website is not classified as adult content.

When you login there are no prompts to confirm you are over the age of 18 due to the contents of this website.

This is a rainwear website.

While there are some rainwear websites out there that are aimed specifically at adult audiences, they are not related or affiliated to this website.
So that still means that anything that could be misconstrued as a bit risky or using minors, really doesn't belong here. Pretty sure if that was on FB or Twitter it would raise a few concerns.
Anyway it is your website and also your responsibility, so if you think it is just children wearing rainwear and not trying to sexualize it, then it's your call.