Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
yellowgirl

Re: Plastic pants

Post by yellowgirl »

not sure how your wife feels about wearing plastic pants,but try and ask her about it and let her wear them in the house so nobody sees her or just let her decide if she will or won’t wear them,no pressure on her
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I like plastic pants too. And even more those that are not made of plastic alone but from coated fabrics like rainwear fabric or the Suprima ones that are polyester inside and plastic outside.
mason

Post by mason »

galondraken wrote: May 9th, 2022, 8:31 am I think I own more plastic panties then normal ones in cotton that vanilla people uses :D
Hahaha! Same here!!

I think I have maybe about 1 dozen normal cotton undies and 70-70 pairs of plastic pants in every possible colour from PUL, Ali-express & other suppliers.

I rarely wear them for work because they get too hot, but I do put two pairs (one of briefs, and one large full-cut) on for bed every night.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Personally, not liking most kinds of plastic, I wear rubber ones all the time. By all the time I don't mean twenty-four-seven but certainly for twelve to fourteen hours a day. It's only the medical type rubber that I can wear for such extended periods, I certainly couldn't do it with 'latex' pants that you buy from fetish suppliers. Having said that I have not tried the chlorinated version of these pants, which may be better for long term wear.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love to be in my plastic panties under my male clothes and also under my pvc maid uniform, curtsy fom jenny
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Apart from the occasional month when I've had to wear women's underwear like French or directoire knickers, I've worn plastic pants 24x7 almost exclusively for about ten years or more. Originally I bought medical ones like Robinsons which were good but expensive and quite heavy, and then Henleys which were a nice weight and coverage but had a gusset to hold a pad which I'd have to carefully cut out I found AirOliver who stocked more interesting styles and colours and then AliExpress came along and I've bought FuuBuu or Haian since then.

But you ask about rubber? I have a few medical rubber pants but when they were more easily and cheaply available, several pairs of latex briefs which I once wore continuously for a month to see if it was possible, in summer too, and I'd do it again if I could find a supply.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love plastic panties and have worn them for years, normally buy haian and pvc u like, both snap on (my favs) and pull ons. I wear them as much as possible. Luckily my OH likes wearing them too but only in the bedroom. They also get quite turned on if they feel me cuddling up to them at night wearing them. I have a dozen or so pairs in all sorts of colours but pink are definitely my favourite. I have a pair made of proofed nylon ones using the same fabric as cagoules. I often wear these over some plastic pants.

Mason, didn’t realise you had so many pairs :) x
Lets get swishy!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

sergiouk wrote: May 10th, 2022, 8:59 am Apart from the occasional month when I've had to wear women's underwear like French or directoire knickers…
You can’t just say that, please explain more about HAVING to wear women’s underwear…
😁 JM
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

JellyMan wrote: May 7th, 2022, 5:52 am If only! I would love to own and wear plastic pants but the wife would definitely not understand. I rarely order anything online, so if a parcel arrived, I would not get away without having to explain what it is. I was about to ask if anyone had any ideas how I could buy some in secret, but then the answer came to me; wait until near her birthday then I have the perfect excuse not to divulge the contents, but I’d have to buy her something that could have been in the parcel, otherwise come the big day, she’ll wonder where the contents of the mystery package went! She might even think I’m buying a gift for another woman! I’m probably overthinking this now aren’t I? Oh wait, maybe I do have a special friend, let’s call him William, that I buy plastic pants for 😉

JM
Jellyman, you could get them sent to your local post office to pick up, or on ebay some sellers allow you to select a local argos or parcel pick up shop. I have done that before when I don’t want my other half to get a parcel before me as they are a postie and delivers our own mail and parcels as our house is on their round.

Could try that.

Getting her to wear them is another thing, you could simply just ask one evening if she would fancy trying something new in the bedroom and if she is more submissive than dominant then you could play dom and dress her up including the pants. I did this with my OH although they knew i liked plastic, turns out they loved it after trying them, especially when i made sure they had a fantastic night and were the total centre of my attention. Now when they know i am wearing them or I produce them in the bedroom they know we are in for a good night!!!
Lets get swishy!
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Yes same i have more then cotton pants ,wearing to town a must for me