Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubgum

Re: Plastic pants

Post by rubgum »

MrDoudy wrote: May 17th, 2022, 12:10 pm Plastic bloomers as suggested by NylonPVC are also a great alternative to plastic pants. Rubber bloomers too if you can get them. For those into self-humiliation the look of bloomers and the fact they tend to trap air inside them that can be expelled with a loud fart when you sit down, especially on a bus in public, can appeal. The very roomy cut of transparent Gary pants made in Euroflex material are also delightfully noisy and crinkly and fully cut in a bloomer-like style.
I could imagine you were the man with the loud fart on the bus :?:
Would you please tell the whole story, go ahead ... :oops:
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

MrDoudy wrote: May 17th, 2022, 4:48 pm There's nothing really more to tell! The olive-green rubber bloomers and the matching rugby-style rubber shirt that went with them were bought from a rubberwear company called Sealwear, sadly now defunct. They also sold a rubber mackintosh but I never bought that as I'd never have plucked up the nerve to wear it in public, at least not in London. Though the bloomers were always concealed under my trousers in public, I would wear the rubber shirt only partly concealed by my unzipped blouson but I never got any comments so I assume no-one noticed I was wearing a rubber shirt; that's London for you!
I have that Sealwear mackintosh you never bought and a cape too, but I fear ,wearing plastic pants on the bus
could cause being banned from riding on a bus for the rest of my life . :arrow:
I've been to London, going for the absolute sightseeings and that was Downing Street No. 10 as well as Soho, some
women wore their raincoats very well. Praying for rain, all of the time :P
Hoodedandmasked

Post by Hoodedandmasked »

Further to my previous post on this subject I have now (belatedly) discovered the joys of plastic popper pants. I have three pairs of translucent black which I wear with my long black hooded mackintosh!
In similar vein I have now ordered three pairs of pink to wear with my pink mackintosh.
Nice
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Plastic popper pants in yellow with translucent pink mac for me.Rubber pants most days now.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I am addicted to wearing plastic pants. Absolutely love and adore wearing them. I want to tell everyone my adoration for wearing plastic pants and further posts will come about my relationship with plastic pants. When I was very young my mum used to call them "rubbers" which is what i call them. When I refer to wearing rubbers it means glorious plastic pants. I have a stash of over thirty pairs of Haian rubbers, pink, blue and transparent. I also have a stash of over seventy TPU rubbers of various colours. It seems I'm addicted to buying rubbers as well, I just can't help it, I want lots and lots of pairs of rubbers.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

It all began when I was in my early teens. I am the oldest of many siblings, the youngest of whom were quite a few years younger than me so were still babies wearing nappies and plastic pants. My mum used to call them rubbers so I do to.
I don't know why but one day I found a pair of rubbers and I picked them up. The feel and smell of them was intoxicating to me. I decided to put them on and as they say the rest is history. Can you remember rubbers then were coated in lanolin and the smell was gorgeous. The sift plasticy feel of the rubbers was amazing. I put them on and immediately felt a rush and was hooked. The only problem was they were a bit small for me then and they would split. Didn't stop me from wearing them. I would put them on under my school uniform and go to school in them, fantastic.
As they would split obviously they didn't last long and so I resorted to taking more of my siblings rubbers that mum had put away. God knows where she thought her stash of rubbers was disappearing to.
It reached a point where the rubbers just weren't big enough. I don't know where I got the courage but I went into a chemists shop and bought a pair of babies rubbers. I asked for the largest size available. I remember my heart was beating ten times to the dozen as I plucked up the courage to go in and buy them. I managed for a year or two buying rubbers from the chemist until I grew so much I just couldn't get a pair on any more.
Not knowing how I could get larger pairs of rubbers I just gave up and got on with my life without them until about twenty years ago when I was surfing the internet and put a search in for adult plastic pants - voila!
When I was a teenager wearing rubbers I can't begin to tell you of the feelings I had, they were overpowering. Of course I was masturbating at this time and the rubbers were everything to me in my masturbating fantasies .
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi BillSpeed
Your post was VERY interesting. From the time you bought your plastic pants from the chemists BIGGEST SIZE, Almost mirrored my own experience
very much to the letter. Yes mine split at the seams as well, But I found If I pulled them up slowly they would stretch and be ok. They would be VERY
tight and If I wore them over night I would have stinging red marks on my legs and belly in the morning ???????? I have bought mine from AliExpress
and amazon. I now prefer the glass see through ones, There are made of nice rubbery pvc and feel great??? Just for the record,,,, Amazon and
AliExpress deliver in strong plastic bags and there is no contents details on the labels.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Thank you Plastic Boy, you are right. I recall being careful to pull them up to reduce any chance of them splitting. I do remember the red marks as well, the things we did!

I get most of my rubbers these days from Amazon, can’t stop buying them. Last count I have 18 pairs of lovely baby pink rubbers, 15 pairs of lovely baby blue rubbers and six pairs of clear baby rubbers. I’m still on the way to increasing my stash of clear baby rubbers to around fifteen.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

I love wearing plastic pants too! I am wearing a pair of white semi transparent plastic baby pants as I am writing this...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: June 8th, 2023, 5:15 pm I love wearing plastic pants too! I am wearing a pair of white semi transparent plastic baby pants as I am writing this...
Me too.
Love plastic pants and leggings. I'm fully dressed up today in my long blue transparent pvc hooded mac on back to front with pvc shorts covered with my lovely nylon waterproof leggings. Getting nice and slippery as it all warms up .