Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvc_simon

Re: Plastic pants

Post by pvc_simon »

rainwearinme wrote: May 7th, 2022, 9:17 pm Love wearing Plastic pants , sometimes two pairs on at the same time , yes lovely feeling
Me too, I just love wearing plastic pants often two pairs at the same time, - say a pair of white plastic popper pants (like a PVC nappy) with a large pair of transparent plastic baby pants over the top. Then slip into a plastic mac and curl up in bed on a large plastic sheet!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: June 9th, 2023, 6:27 pm
rainwearinme wrote: May 7th, 2022, 9:17 pm Love wearing Plastic pants , sometimes two pairs on at the same time , yes lovely feeling
Me too, I just love wearing plastic pants often two pairs at the same time, - say a pair of white plastic popper pants (like a PVC nappy) with a large pair of transparent plastic baby pants over the top. Then slip into a plastic mac and curl up in bed on a large plastic sheet!
Mmmm yum lovely .just cant beat plastic pants - leggings and a lovely plastic mac and wrapped up in polythene sheets on the bed with hood up playing games mmmm
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Wow folks, more collecters of awesome rubbers of varying sorts. In addition to the ones I mentioned before I also have some frilly rhumba pants as well. Plastic lined of course. I am writing this post wearing three pairs of the most gorgeous soft, plastic rubbers, ooooh.

I mentioned about twenty years or so searching the internet for adult plastic pants. I had just retired and my wife had gone to work for the day and I was sat in front of the computer surfing the internet. It was just dial up in those days. Quite funny the thought of wearing rubbers came into my head and so I put adult plastic pants in the search box and hey presto.

I had a look at the various sites and my heart began racing as the thoughts of wearing rubbers again flooded my mind. I eventually ordered some bikini cut plastic pants from a company Fetware in the US. Quite why I didn't look at UK sites as much I don't know. The US sites seemed to offer better quality then and the bikini cut plastic pants from Fetware appealed to me. As they were coming from the US I wasn't expecting them to come for a week or two. You couldn't comprehend the anticipation (I think some of you do actually) as I was waiting for that parcel to arrive. Looking back I couldn't believe it, after three weeks nothing, I was devastated.

Si looked at the UK sites and there was a company called Arizona Care (not trading any more) and so I ordered some pairs of plastic pants from them. They were natural transparent and full cut. Well this time I was exhilarated when they arrived and I spent the day wearing them, feeling the soft plastic caressing me. I was overjoyed and transported to plastic pants land.

Well that was the start wasn't it, not only wearing plastic pants but looking to buy more and more. I also spent hours on the internet looking at all the various types of plastic pants and then looking for pictures of women wearing plastic pants and videos maybe.

What I discovered very quickly it that many of the sites re plastic pants were in the most part for ABDL and not like me, just in love with wearing plastic pants by themselves. There was only a small amount for plastic pants lovers. My apologies to my ABDL friend out there, its not you, its just how I am wired and I hope you accept me for what I am. Its great that you can allow me to write about my passion and adoration for wearing plastic pants.

Having said just plastic pants I also absolutely adore wearing other plastic clothing next to my skin, rompers, onesies, plastic sissy dresses, suspenders, plastic stockings etc. I'm not in a position but I would love to sleep in a bed with a plastic fitted sheet, plastic duvet cover and plastic pillowcases, my dream.

I don't think I'm a potential sissy, I don't want to be treated as a baby or younger person but I must admit I could wear all that frilly clothing particularly the dresses, the frillier the better. They all just have to be plastic, nothing but plastic.

Going back when I got my first pairs of rubbers it coincided with starting work again and do you know what, I wore my rubbers under my trousers all day, it was heavenly. The only trouble was all I could do, all day was think about the feelings of my rubbers caressing me under my trousers, never mind work. I would wear my rubbers everyday at work and whenever else I could get the chance.

Looking back I should have told my wife of my fetish and my desire to wear rubbers. My desire is to wear them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But I had a feeling she would not approve and later events proved that to be the case. My sadness is the guilt I feel for keeping my desires away from my wife. I love and don't want to damage our relationship. I have been discovered a few times over the years and to a great extant now she has accepted my need to wear rubbers but not when she is around with me. It is during these discoveries where my feelings of guilt lead me throwing my stash of rubbers away. I have now reached a point where the last time she found some of my rubbers hidden in the house she wasn't so mad and I haven't thrown any of my rubbers out leaving with with the stash I currently have and which I am adding to all the time.

My work involved travelling all over the country and so I could arrange to collect rubbers I had ordered from suppliers when I was driving past. I recall in those early days buying rubbers from PVC-u-Like. At that time they didn't have the range as they do now. I bought various colours of their unisex briefs, pink, blue, green, yellow, transparent and so on. My collection of rubbers was growing all the time. I was wearing rubbers all day when I was at work. I even wore rubbers under my tuxedo for New Years Eve parties. I wore rubbers under my suit at my mums funeral. You can tell I was addicted to wearing rubbers.

I recall there was firm down south (southern England) which sold rubbers, Suprima 1205 and Suprima 1207 amongst others. Whenever I ordered some of these I was able to call at their premises and collect the rubbers I had ordered. It began with an order for one, two or three pairs at a time. As with some of you reading this the looking at rubbers on sites, ordering them and then the anticipation of waiting for them is all part of our very strong addiction to plastic pants. I remember my last order with this firm was for twelve pairs of Suprima rubbers. Oh how I felt as I picked up my parcel, I couldn't wait to open it and look at and feel all these rubbers. I was staying overnight at a hotel and spread them all over the bed and even put them under the duvet and slept amongst them. It could be this time when I tried putting on more plastic pants at the same time, two pairs, three pairs and so on.

I know over the years I have worn multiple pairs of plastic pants. Only yesterday I wore three pairs under my trousers whilst I went into town to do a bit of shopping and a walk round. I was in absolute heaven.

I do know I have managed to get twenty pairs on me at a time but I do say they do get a bit tight on me then. The most I put on and still be comfortable is twelve. Generally if I want to wear multiple pairs of rubbers it will be two or three (as I'm writing this post).

I will leave things now and post further updates later. I just want to get off my chest my feelings around plastic pants which for the most part I have had to keep to myself. To know there are others out there who feel about plastic pants as I do makes me feel so much better.

All I have to say now is keep on loving and adoring wearing plastic pants.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I also include my apologies to you rainwear lovers out their. Just thanks for allowing me the opportunity to get off my chest all my repressed feeings and thoughts of my love for wearing plastic pants.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Never apologise, after all plastic pants are a form of rainwear (wink) if you decided to go out in a storm wearing them.

Cherie x
scotty

Post by scotty »

I also love to wear plastic pants and have quite a few pairs, bought mine from Sandra Bailey and Haian on e bay.
I’m fortunate my second wife understands and indulged in my wearing.
We will have a baby session and dress me in Plastics with powder. Also for good measure will put me in a pvc folding rainbonnet. We both enjoy my liking for plastic and I’m really happy 😃
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I love wearing plastic pants and have around 6 pairs at present, have had a out 20 pairs over the years. Prefer popper pants but pulls ons are equally nice! Hianan are my favs and pvc u like .
Lets get swishy!
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Anyone, wear Kanga pants ? their PVC very light for wearing over diapers and purchased off Amazon. I wear them 24/7 along with PUL ones at weekends. I love them because if not worn over diapers and XL their very baggy but still fit nice around the legs and waist and they make a lovely crinkle noise when walking in loose PVC waterproofs.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmm that's the best way to wear pvc trousers listening to the crinkle sound as you walk or move in theme.
Naked ofcourse
Love the feeling when you've had theme on for a while and start to sweat and cling to your legs rubbing in all the right places mmmm
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi when I order PVC and rubber wear on line i tell the wife it's wet gear for fishing i think you would get away with it