Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Plastic pants

Post by JellyMan »

sergiouk wrote: May 10th, 2022, 8:59 am Apart from the occasional month when I've had to wear women's underwear like French or directoire knickers…
You can’t just say that, please explain more about HAVING to wear women’s underwear…
😁 JM
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

JellyMan wrote: May 7th, 2022, 5:52 am If only! I would love to own and wear plastic pants but the wife would definitely not understand. I rarely order anything online, so if a parcel arrived, I would not get away without having to explain what it is. I was about to ask if anyone had any ideas how I could buy some in secret, but then the answer came to me; wait until near her birthday then I have the perfect excuse not to divulge the contents, but I’d have to buy her something that could have been in the parcel, otherwise come the big day, she’ll wonder where the contents of the mystery package went! She might even think I’m buying a gift for another woman! I’m probably overthinking this now aren’t I? Oh wait, maybe I do have a special friend, let’s call him William, that I buy plastic pants for 😉

JM
Jellyman, you could get them sent to your local post office to pick up, or on ebay some sellers allow you to select a local argos or parcel pick up shop. I have done that before when I don’t want my other half to get a parcel before me as they are a postie and delivers our own mail and parcels as our house is on their round.

Could try that.

Getting her to wear them is another thing, you could simply just ask one evening if she would fancy trying something new in the bedroom and if she is more submissive than dominant then you could play dom and dress her up including the pants. I did this with my OH although they knew i liked plastic, turns out they loved it after trying them, especially when i made sure they had a fantastic night and were the total centre of my attention. Now when they know i am wearing them or I produce them in the bedroom they know we are in for a good night!!!
Lets get swishy!
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Yes same i have more then cotton pants ,wearing to town a must for me
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks for the suggestions Annabel, much appreciated.

I hadn't thought about the Post Office. Hopefully the parcel wouldn't get damaged in transit. Imagine the pretty assistant saying "sorry your package of adult plastic pants seems to have become undone" :shock:

JM
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Not for me but I understand that people who enjoy being beaten sometimes don plastic pants in case any broken skin causes soiling to their everyday clothing afterwards.
mason

Post by mason »

JellyMan wrote: May 11th, 2022, 4:15 pm Thanks for the suggestions Annabel, much appreciated.

I hadn't thought about the Post Office. Hopefully the parcel wouldn't get damaged in transit. Imagine the pretty assistant saying "sorry your package of adult plastic pants seems to have become undone" :shock:

JM
The fucking postie once delivered a small parcel containing some plastic pants I'd ordered from overseas to my neighbour... and he opened it before realising they were for me

It was beyond embarrassing. Luckily they have long since moved out after a marital breakdown
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

.......moved out after a marital breakdown
Nosey people like these don't deserve any better ! :twisted: Apart from that it is not their business if you order things like that for an incontinent elderly relative. ;)
Not for me but I understand that people who enjoy being beaten sometimes don plastic pants in case any broken skin causes soiling to their everyday clothing afterwards.
If also worn during the punishment they would cause a nice noise when being hit. This does at least work nicely with shiny vinyl trousers.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Maybe the neighbour took the opportunity to ask his wife to dress him in them, or put them on herself.
MrDoudy

Post by MrDoudy »

I think I can cap Mason's experience with the postman reported earlier today for sheer embarrassment. I once had the postman arrive with a package and an accompanying Recorded Delivery slip I had to sign for that bore in prominent words the description "Royal blue Plastic Pants for Adult Baby". I had to sign it in front of him. For a long while after he would smirk and wink at me whenever he saw me.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sounds like there is no totally reliable way to get plastic pants without the threat of discovery. Maybe the answer is a new publication “PVC Knickers for Beginners, 100 monthly publications containing parts to build your very own heat seam sealer. Issue one only £1.99 and includes the first parts to build the machine and clear plastic gusset inset. Terms and conditions apply, normal price £9.99, you will not own the pants, do not pass go, do not collect 100 raincoats, smooth and shiny feel is subject to status.”.

Problem is… how do you buy the magazine secretly? Damn, I thought I had the answer.

JM