Sheena easten in macs

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
bethbennett202

Sheena easten in macs

Post by bethbennett202 »

https://youtu.be/gC-R--xckiY she's wearing a purple mac and a yellow mac in the modern girl video
rhcsmn

Re: Sheena easten in macs

Post by rhcsmn »

Sheena definitely rocked the plastic Jelly Jackets. That was a great era, seen many younger women and teen girls wearing them, whether raining or not. It was a great fad for us!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rhcsmn wrote: May 6th, 2022, 4:03 pm Sheena definitely rocked the plastic Jelly Jackets. That was a great era, seen many younger women and teen girls wearing them, whether raining or not. It was a great fad for us!
Totally agree, which is why I’m called Jelly Man. I grew up in the country, and girls were not so cosmopolitan, but a rare plastic jelly jacket sighting was at the top of my list of pleasures. I loved that Sheena Easton video when it first came out, and always wished there was more footage of her in the yellow plastic jacket.

JM
PVCBill

Post by PVCBill »

Try video - What Comes Naturally. Gorgeous, sexy black PVC mac!!! xXx
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The latter has been mentionwd a long time ago on this forum. Beneath her coat it does also contain vinyl trousers dresses and a long-sleeved bodysuit.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

PVCBill wrote: May 6th, 2022, 8:55 pm Try video - What Comes Naturally. Gorgeous, sexy black PVC mac!!! xXx
Some lovely items, but as often with music videos, the images are moving too fast and shown too briefly to be of much interest.

JM