Never in a million years

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Never in a million years

Post by JellyMan »

Not explicit.

Derek sat in the waiting room while Sheila was in with the doctor. A woman walked in and stood talking at reception, Derek was immediately drawn to the long black PVC trench coat that she was wearing. It wasn’t raining, just a little overcast, so no reason whatsoever to button the mack up to the top and tie the belt tightly, but that was clearly what she had done. The raincoat was very long, but Derek thought he could see a small amount of black vinyl legging above the ankle length boots. If he wasn’t so loyal to his wife, Derek would certainly consider talking to the woman in the hope that she was single and up for going out. He wondered if this woman had chosen her outfit of her only free will, or wearing it because of a partner. He wished Sheila wore things like that, but she was very against anything even vaguely kinky; she was a lovely girl but totally straight-laced in the bedroom. Derek had tried on many occasions to get her into something shiny, without success. And now she had this skin condition, and even less likely to want sex with the itchy feeling all over. He did feel sorry for her, but nonetheless was frustrated.

Derek met Sheila in his first job after university. In a mad world, she seemed so calm and composed and ran the office so efficiently it was almost sexy. Yes, she dressed like the 1950’s - not wartime drab, but very ladylike and proper. She was the daughter of a vicar and had had a very sheltered upbringing. Derek loved her from afar for a few months before plucking up the courage to ask her out. What did it for him was her plastic raincoat that she wore that morning, it made her even more heavenly than usual to him. Little did he know that she had been loaned it by a colleague, to get from the staff car park in to the office as the heavens open just as they arrived at work. She was uncomfortable wearing it and was glad when the woman came and collected it from her after lunch.

“Well Sheila I have good news, we have the results back and I have a diagnosis”, Dr.Green beamed a smile at the woman as she sat rubbing her legs; not in a nervous way but because of the constant irritation, her 20 denier tights looking baggy from the repeated rubbing.

She smiled, “oh I am so glad doctor, what is it?”

“Hyper sensitive hair follicles. I believe you developed it after that viral infection last year. Since then, the hairs are reacting to the slightest rough surface of your clothing,” he continued. “Essentially to your skin, all fabrics feel like sandpaper. I need to do a little test. Can you go behind the screen and change into the item in the package? But you must remove your tights as I am sure they are a large part of the problem.”

Filled with hope for a solution, Sheila pulled the curtain behind her and opened the package on the examination bed. Her face dropped, “I’m not sure this is right? I only wear dresses and skirts, trousers are not my style.”

“Come on Sheila, work with me here. Try them and we can go from there. If I’m right you should see an almost immediate improvement," the doctor replied.

She sat on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes and tights. The cool air was an immediate improvement, but she was nervous as she unfolded the plastic trousers to their full length. As she slipped her feet into the elasticated ankles the smooth material was soothing on her irritated skin, it was the first time she had felt no itching on her legs since her condition began.

She pulled back the curtain. She didn’t like the idea of the man seeing her underwear under the clear plastic trousers, even if he was her doctor.
“How does that feel?”, he asked.

“Um, better, a lot better, but I can’t wear these outside. I’m not sure I could wear them in private,” she protested.

“You don’t have to wear these exact ones, the NHS doesn’t provide a full wardrobe in vinyl, but you can keep those until you can buy your own,” he replied.

“You don’t expect me to wear other things like this do you?” She was sounding annoyed.

“I’m sorry, but your hair follicles are catching on the rough surface of your clothing. You may have some relief by wearing fine silk, but even that has a rough surface under the microscope, so it may still irritate. You need a super smooth surface against your skin so that the micro hairs have nothing to catch against. You can wear normal clothes on top, you could probably just wear plastic underneath, so long as normal fabric doesn’t touch your skin,” he explained.

“So to stop the itching I need to wear this sort of thing against my skin all day?” Sheila was exasperated.

The doctor’s face darkened. Yes, and at night, any fabric that touches your skin at any time. I’m sorry to say." He sounded less enthusiastic having realised what he had just condemned the woman to.

Derek sat next to Shelia on the sofa. He couldn’t take his eyes off her clear plastic covered legs. But she kept running her finger down the elasticated waist of the vinyl trousers and under her pants to scratch.

“Look love, we are married. It’s not as if I haven’t seen you without your clothes on. Wouldn’t you be more comfortable taking those pants off?” Derek suggested.

“Oh yes, you would like that wouldn’t you, you pervert! All these years you have asked me to wear your awful cheap prostitute clothes, and now I am sick and must wear them,” his wife said angrily.

“Of course not, you are unwell and I just want what’s best for you. Like a doctor does not get sexual pleasure from seeing his female patient’s private parts, this is about your health only." He was of course lying through his teeth, and enjoying every moment of seeing his wife finally dressed in PVC. Derek just wondered how far she needed to go to relieve her symptoms.

“Bloody thing!” she scratched violently at her left shoulder under the white blouse. “Sodding doctor was right, silk is not much better than polyester or cotton, and I am so stressed it is making the itching worse.”

Derek had never heard his wife curse that much. “Look, just take it off and be done with it. You still have your bra on”.

“No way am I getting naked in the living room on this sofa! Just keep searching and see what we can find." Sheila poked the tablet screen to make the point.

Derek knew exactly where to find the sort of clothes she needed, but couldn’t let on immediately, so had to pretend to be trying to find a supplier. “Look Sheila, these look like the right thing?” He pointed at a black shiny outfit on Amazon.

Shelia said, “That is what whores wear. Do you think that is me? Can’t you find a nice dress for me? Something floral?”

Derek was enjoying being able to search the internet for PVC items openly in front of his wife for the first time ever.

“Look, that’s nice looking”, Sheila pointed to a link on the small screen. Derek tapped it and a site opened. It was indeed a floral shiny dress, but the link said it was polyester. “That’s no good,” he said. “Let’s find something else.”

Sheila looked very disappointed, then suddenly she said, “There, what about that?”

It was a link to a black shiny dress, Derek read the description, suddenly realising there was another option. “It’s latex, that would be smooth. Wouldn’t that be ok for you?”

“Rubber? Shiny black rubber? What am I now one of those dominaterers? No.”

“Dominatrix.”

“What?”

“The word you were looking for was dominatrix.”

“Whatever! I most certainly am not wearing that! Find something in plastic as the doctor suggested.”

Derek smiled inside his head, thinking that he never in a million years expected to ever hear his wife ask him to find her something PVC to wear.
“How about this site?” Derek had clicked on the website which he knew had what was required.

“Those all look erotic. They are not what we are looking for. We need a nice site, something maybe medical?” She looked very doubtful.

Derek quickly clicked through the menu to get away from the images of naked girls in various transparent shiny items on the front page and found a solid pink shiny plastic tennis dress.

“That doesn’t look too bad I suppose”, Sheila brightened. She mused, "A bit short, but not awful if worn with a nice pair of tights."

“Um, you can’t wear tights now," Derek reminded her. “And would you be happy being seen in public in that?”

“Well it’s just a dress, I suppose, why do you think it is a bad idea?” she queried.

Derek thought he had died and gone to heaven but moved the tablet down to cover his crotch where his erection was now extreme. “No it’s fine. It's a good idea.”

They browsed the site with item after item being added to the ever expanding basket. Sheila baulked at the increasing price and tried to remove some items, but relented when her husband pointed out that they couldn’t put a price on her health! Most of the garments were in solid pretty colours or with patterns where available. Secretly Derek would have preferred solid shiny black or red PVC as he thought it was more erotic. Hell yes, he definitely would like to see Shelia dressed as the worlds sluttiest call girl, but he kept that thought firmly to himself. He was also very keen on clear plastic having realised what a wonderful view of nudity it afforded.

“Now, last thing, my love,” Derek said, “pyjamas or nightie?”

His wife thought for a few moments, her fingers were scratching at her neck. “Oh,sod it!” she barked, then undid her silk blouse and threw it on the floor as if chastising it for causing her to itch. She sighed in relief, then seemed to compose herself, “I could not sleep in PVC pyjamas, I’d get all hot and sweaty very quickly, these things are hot and sticking to me now.” She rubbed her plastic clad thighs to highlight her trousers. Her relief was short lived and was soon back scratching at her underwear, both pants and bra. “Ok, look and see if they sell king size plastic bedding,” she asked as her fingers ran under her bra strap for relief.

Derek squirted a little cum into his pants at his wife’s request, the thought that she had pretty much told him they must both sleep in a plastic covered bed was too much to contain his excitement. Luckily she was too preoccupied with her inflamed skin to notice, “I probably have a few minutes before the wet patch shows through," he thought to himself.

Fitted sheet, duvet cover and four matching pillow cases ordered in a translucent pink vinyl and the already eye-watering sum in the basket shot up considerably.

Feeling damp down below, Derek made the excuse to go and get his credit card from the other room, and took the opportunity to pop in the toilet to freshen his nether region and halt the march of the stain. He felt guilty that this his wife was in so much discomfort whilst he was having what he hoped was the second best day of his life since marrying her; looking forward to the best day being when the considerable order from PVC-U-LIKE arrived.

He composed himself and returned to the living room, but almost immediately came again in his already damp pants at the sight of his wife pulling the clear plastic trousers up over her bare bottom.

“I’m really sorry love, I know I am not very dignified, but the itching from those pants was driving me mad,” she said in a slightly remorseful tone.

“No, er, no problem, best that you are comfortable my darling,” he offered as he watched his wife turn to face him and yet more semen flowed as he saw her hairy pussy under the shiny clear plastic, while she was starting to undo her bra.

In truth, in all the years of marriage, Derek realised he had only ever seen his wife undressed in the bedroom, and then often she wanted “nookie”, as she liked to call it, with the lights out, so seeing her like this in their living room was an extra turn on.

Derek finally tapped the ‘pay now’ button and a few seconds later the confirmation popped up and he felt a sense of extra excitement.

“How long will they take to arrive?”, Sheila asked in a matter of fact way.

In truth, her husband had not really thought about that, so he hunted for details only to discover that most of the items were made to order and it was likely to be a few weeks. He broke the bad news to his wife.

“Well you’ll have to cancel the whole thing and find someone who can do it quicker. I cannot survive for weeks with only these to wear!” This time she gave her thigh a soft slap to indicate the NHS supplied trousers.

“Don’t worry love,” Derek offered. "They do off-the-shelf items for quick delivery. Let’s see if we can get some essential items to tie you over.”

Shelia looked relieved, in truth she was finding the whole situation stressful and just wanted it over and done with, “Just find the sodding stuff and get it done. I need some tea,” she sighed.

Her plastic trousers made a lovely zippy sound as she walked past her husband en-route to the kitchen. He busied himself finding all manner of plastic items for speedy delivery, and took the opportunity to add a couple of things for himself whilst Sheila was out of the room. He really wanted to make sure he ended up being forced into plastic like wife, and for a moment he wondered if her condition might be contagious!

Derek looked up at his wife holding the tray of cups, milk and a pot of tea. She had removed her trousers and was fully nude. He was only a tad disappointed. “I’ve popped them in front of the radiator to dry out as they were a bit sweaty,” she said in a resigned and almost matter of fact way, “I think I will feel a bit more comfortable in bed tonight with them on, until we get the new plastic sheets.”

Derek wondered if there was any cum left in his balls as his pants took another hit.

“And darling, this is going to sound really awful, and I am very sorry, but the hairs on my lady parts are very itchy. I think I might have to shave them off. I am very sorry, but I think it will help me sleep better.”

Derek realised he was wrong as he felt yet more liquid flow from his stiff dick.

“No of course dear, you must be comfortable! Let’s see if we can’t get you to have a good night’s sleep for the first…”

He was cut off mid sentence by his wife, “…time in a year” She finished his words. “Oh God, I am so looking forward to that.”

Derek looked over at Sheila curled up next to him. Her top half was lying on a PVC mack that Derek confessed to owning. It had a fleece lining, so she had to sleep on the outer side. They had agreed to turn up the heating in the bedroom overnight so that no duvet was needed. Her knees were tucked up so that the plastic trousers were pulled tight across her rounded bottom. Derek reluctantly turned off the light. “Night, my love,” he said in a soft voice, but his wife was already sound asleep.

The End
hotwilly

Re: Never in a million years

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely fantasy
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
mason

Post by mason »

Interesting story!!

Will there be a Part two? ;)
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

yes hopefully there is a part two
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »