The Castle

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Castle

Post by JellyMan »

Not explicit, but quite naughty at times. Mainly boy & girl gay with some heterosexual. PVC, nylon and a few rubber references.

Tom was not at all interested in visiting old castles, and this one seemed especially dull. Yes it had all the features of a traditionally medieval noble person’s home, but somehow was just not interesting. Kate was rambling on about some historical fact or other that would have gone in one ear and straight out the other, but to be honest had not even made it to the first ear.

Then things took a different turn, Tom spotted something out of the corner of his eye that piqued his interest. His sister was still droning on and didn’t even notice that he had gone, walking along the battlements toward where he had seen the shiny mac. He rounded the corner and was surprised that the girl was right in front of him, but she was not alone. The man next to her was also wearing a PVC jacket, except his was a solid dark blue colour, rather than the transparent red of hers. In fact he almost bumper into her as she stood right in the pathway that was too narrow for two people. He was immediately struck by the aroma of warm PVC. The man turned and scoured at Tom, “come on, I believe the really big canons are this way”. The girl turned and smiled at Tom. She had a pretty, rounded face with dimples on her cheeks and blue eyes. Her smile was friendly, but somehow imparted a look of boredom much as Tom was experiencing.
“Do you find canons exciting?”, Tom said, suddenly realising how crass and vaguely rude the comment was.
The girl giggled and raised her hand to her mouth; Tom loved the way the plastic of her jacket was tight around her elbow.
“Not in the slightest”, she replied, “do you?”
“God no! I’m being lectured in the ways of the medieval something or others and frankly couldn’t care less”.
The girl looked slightly shocked at this innocent comment.
At that moment Kate rounded the corner, “that’s where you got to, you left me talking to myself back there, made me look like a right fool!”
Tom was keen to explain their relationship in front of the girl, “calm down SIS”, he stressed, “I needed to move to make sure my legs had not died of boredom listening to you droning on!”
Kate and Tom sparred a lot, but they were the best of friends, and she indulged her brother by wearing her navy cagoule when they went out. Tom loved her for her thoughtfulness, and secretly wore her raincoat when she was out, but couldn’t bring himself to like it when she wore it because she was his sister.
“Don’t speak to your sister like that!”, chastised the girl, “I’m sure she is not at all boring!”.
“She an your boyfriend there would get on well together, probably get all excited about who knows most about bloody historically significant piles of broken crockery and other assorted shite!”
“Goodness”, the girl sneered, “you are a spoilt brat, I’m sure your sister is very interesting; and HE, is NOT my boyfriend”, she added, pointing at the man in the blue shiny mac, who was turned the other way, paying no attention, and reading a brass plaque on the wall.
The girl stepped forward and grabbed Kate’s arm with both hands, “we sister’s must stick together when men are talking such rubbish! And you can stop with the cursing”, she said, directed at Tom.
Tom was envious of his sister being so close to the girl, and wished he was the one she grabbed,”sorry, it’s not personal, we talk like that about each other all the time”.
The girl looked at Kate for confirmation, “it’s true, he’s not lying, he throws me verbal jibes, I chuck them back, it’s all great fun. Like I would say to someone like you ‘he is right now getting a stiffy from your plastic jacket and would love to fuck you while you are wearing it’, then he would reply with, ‘that’s silly’, an we’d both have a good laugh about it”.
Again the girl looked shocked at the language, Kate looked a little puzzled at that.
Tom wasn’t laughing, in fact his face was almost as red as the girl’s mac, and he could think of no words that would repair the massive embarrassment rift that was opened in front of him.
“Well he’d have to be a lot more polite and at least buy me a very expensive meal before any chance of that”, the girl replied to Kate.
Tom wasn’t sure what he had just heard. “Had she not laughed at the idea that he might like her vinyl rain jacket? Not humiliated him back? And maybe suggested a possible situation in which she might in fact be willing to go out with him?”
Somehow, despite his embarrassment, he managed a halfway decent response, “I’d mortgage my soul to pay for the most ellaborate night out with you if you wanted to”.
“What an utterly lame reply”, the girl thought to herself, “but still quite a cute response, and maybe worth stringing him along to see really how far he really would go for me, and he is quite cute”.

Rick turned around, “Come on Jane, pastor James will want us back for bible study soon, and we have a few more areas to visit”.
The girl turned, but didn’t release Kate’s arm, “oh for goodness sake we are supposed to be on holiday, and I want to meet these nice people”, she squeezed the nylon sleeve tightly, “tell the elders I am ministering the word of God”.
Her chaperone looked annoyed, “you know I have to stay with you and I don’t want to get in any more trouble because of your antics”.
Jane grinned, “oh come on, stop being such a stick in the mud, have some fun, look you have this one”, she pushed Tom on the back. Kate’s brother wasn’t expecting to be handled, stumbled forwards towards Rick, and had to put out his hands to stop from falling over. His left hand hit the wall next to Rick, but he was unable to stop his other hand from brushing against the man’s blue PVC mac. He instantly hated himself because of course Jane was absolutely gorgeous and so sexy in that red transparent jacket, but there was something about Rick that he had never felt before. Rick looked disapprovingly, but Tom thought he saw a little something in his eyes, then Rick put his arms out to stop a full collision, his hands were enveloped by the soft rubbery material of Tom’s 3/4 length matte black raincoat.

“We are not sticking around to be dictated to”, announced Jane, and with that she marched off back along the battlements away from the boys. Tom moved to follow, only to be met by the palm of the girls hand in his face, “GIRLS ONLY”, she demanded, striding off and leaving Tom bemused. He looked for a moment, hoping his sister would resist, but they were already out of sight around the corner. He felt angry; for a short while it looked like he might have had a chance with the girl in the shiny red jacket, but not only had she gone, but so had his sister, and he suddenly felt vulnerable and exposed wearing a rubbery mac in public without her moral support.

Rick did the most old fashioned curse a born again Christian could muster, “oh bugger, that girl is going to get us both into so much trouble, she’s always like this, that’s why the elders always insist on her being chaperoned when we go out”.
Tom was brooding over his double loss, “we’d better follow them”.
“No point!”, the man replied, “once Jane is like this she will be belligerent for the rest of the day, it’s your sister I feel sorry for”.
Tom disagreed in his head, and would have done anything to swap places.
“Fancy a cup of tea?”, Rick said with a more cheerful tone, “there’s a cafe somewhere on the lower levels according to my map”.
Tom could think of nothing better to do, so accepted, but kept looking back towards where the girls had gone as he followed the blue PVC clad Rick in the other direction; it was comforting to be with someone also dressed inappropriately in rainwear on a warm sunny day.
They reached the base of a tower protruding upwards at the corner of the battlements and entered a stone doorway. Old worn steps went both up and down and they proceeded carefully downwards. Tom was immediately struck with how cool it was inside, which became colder as they descended. Inside the enclosed space he was aware of the feint rick-rack sound emanating from the PVC jacket of the man in front of him as his arms swung; the steps seemed to go on forever.
“According to my map there should be a door soon leading to the Great Hall, then the cafe is not far on”.
But suddenly the two men found themselves at the bottom of the tower, standing in lose dirt and surveying a dimly lit area that seemed like the dungeons, “this doesn’t look right”, exclaimed Rick. The two had taken a few steps into the dank space before realising their mistake, so Tom turned to leave, only to be greeted by Rick blocking the doorway, “bit spooky eh? No wonder there is nobody else down her, we are all alone”.

Jane seemed genuinely interested in Kate’s historical facts, unlike her brother, but Kate was very much in nervous output mode rather than being comfortable with being accosted and forced away, exacerbated by this girls annoying habit of clinging on to her tightly, and seeming to take every opportunity to touch the slippery nylon cagoule, at one point her hand slipped in through the open front; it was like catching her perverted little brother trying on her PVC raincoat in her room one day when they were little.
“Look”, Kate finally demanded, “I’m not happy with this, you keep touching me and I’m pretty sure you are staring down my cleavage. If you want my jacket you can have it, but just leave me alone and let me find my brother”.
Jane looked truly shocked, and for the first time since leaving the boys, she stood back and released Kate from her grip. The right sleeve of the cagoule was crumpled because of her grip, but Kate was relieved to be free because she was starting to sweat due to to the sun and Jane being so close.
“Sorry”, Jane said with a slightly bowed head of penance, “it’s just that I never get to be with other girls when we go out, I just want a friend”.
“Why do you keep touching me?”
“I thought it was what friends do”, suddenLy a slightly wicked smile went across her face, “plus of course you do look gorgeous, I wish I looked like you, and there is something about that jacket that is just such fun”.
Kate felt a bit sorry for the girl, she seemed genuinely as if she didn’t know how to behave, “don’t be silly, you are very pretty”, Kate reassured her.
There was that wicked grin again, “I know, and all the boys seem, to love my rubber jacket”, she stroked her own arm admiringly, “the pair of us are a real catch aren’t we?”
“Jane what are you saying? That is not the way to talk? Have some dignity”, Kate felt like she was now having to chastise a child, “and that jacket is made of plastic, not rubber”.
Jane looked crest fallen again, “I’m messing all this up aren’t I?”, she paused waiting for an answer, but when she didn’t get one she continued, “but if it’s not rubber why do boys seem to chase me when I am wearing it? I thought latex rubber was meant to be the sexy material? I’m sure nobody would like plastic in a sex way?”
“Tom does”, Kate replied, “I agree with you that I don’t understand why, but he tells me there are other men like him, and maybe what you have experienced proves it?”

“I’m parched”, Tom said nervously, “I could really do with that cup of tea right now”.
Rick didn’t budge, “was your sister right about you liking PVC? I’m wearing PVC, do you want to feel it?”
The whole situation was taking a dark turn. Tom was fixated on the idea of being with Jane, the possibility of having sex with her one day naked whilst she wore that jacket was all he had thought about since he first saw her”.
The last thing on his mind was another man, that was just icky, the thought was just wrong, but still he found his hand pressed against the cool PVC and felt Rick’s strong chest muscles underneath it.
Blue vinyl clad arms extended forward and eased Tom towards the man. The initial resistance was overcome and he found himself enveloped in shiny PVC, his face lying snuggly against the smooth plastic, hearing Ricks heart beat quickly, his strong arms wrapped around him, and in that moment Tom suspected he was about to lose his virginity to this man, and not a girl at all. It felt wrong, but he couldn’t help himself, his hand slipped down below Rick’s trouser belt.

“I’m sorry”, said Jane, “please let’s start again, I so want to have a proper friend”.
Kate was starting to feel exhausted by the mental effort of engaging with this girl, “just chill. Let’s talk about normal things, girly things, and forget about boys?”
“Okey doke”, Jane squealed as if she was a small child who had been given to run around department store, “what do you want to talk about?”
“Well, er, where did you get the jacket?”
“Oh, that was a funny story. We were at the beach with the church and suddenly the weather changed and it started to pelt with rain so fast we didn’t have time to take cover. We all ran to the shops and the pastor bought us all raincoats, it was really sweet of him”.
“I bet he did”, Kate said with the look of suspicion, “the same for everyone?”
“Oh no, plain nylon raincoats for the boys and colourful rub… er… plastic jackets for the girls. I actually wanted pink, but he swapped mine for red, which was fine I suppose. Millie got the pink one, which I have to say I was a bit jealous of in the end. He was great though, he helped us all get changed into them, and I remembered he said he felt moved by the Holy Spirit to help us with latex rubber protection from the rain”.
“Oh what a surprise, sounds like a dirty old perv”, Kate scowled.
Jane looked puzzled at the comment.
“Never mind”, Kate added, “and how did the rest of the day at the beach go?”
The girl didn’t answer at first.
Then she said, “why would you call him that, it’s a horrible thing to say?”
“Well, it sounds like he just wanted to dress you all up in shiny rainwear. As you say, all the boys seem to like you when you wear the jacket”.
Jane’s face looked like she was trying to work out a complex mathematical equation, Kate was concerned that she was getting upset and wanted to change the subject. She spotted two beads of water under the transparent plastic that covered the girl.
“You must be hot? Why do you keep it zipped up”, pointing to the white fastening that ran from the elasticated waistband up nearly to her chin, only about two centimetres of it were undone.
Jane leaned over and whispered, as if telling an awful secret, “I’m worried I might be smelly. You know. In the heat and sweating a bit. I don’t want people to think I’m dirty or anything”.
Kate admired the girl’s candidness.
“Look, I’m the only one here, why don’t you undo it, get some air around you, maybe even take it off?”
Jane smiled, then slowly unzipped the jacket until it popped open as the elastic at the bottom was released by the fastening being removed. She grabbed the sides of the opening with both hands and flapped the shiny vinyl to get some air moving.
Kate was shocked as a zing of something shot down her spine and ended up as a tingle between her legs as the aroma of the girl hit her, and she realised Jane’s nipples were quite erect and very visible through the white tee shirt that was slightly damp from perspiration.
“Oh God not now, not her, she’s a bit mad and all Godly, not my type at all, so why don’t I just take her back to her chaperone”, Kate felt contradicted.
Jane spotted Kate’s gaze and looked down at her ample chest, “do yours do that? You know, go all hard sometimes for no reason?”
Kate looked embarrassed and put her head down, “tell you what”, she said, “I think I need a cup of tea, and there is a cafe around here somewhere”.

Tom blinked as his eyes adjusted to the bright light back on the battlements. His legs felt a bit wobbly, but only partly because of the walk up the steep steps. He felt an ache in his groin, but it was a good ache that comes after really good sex. His matte black rubbery coat was fully done up and belted around the waist. He never did it up that way himself, but Rick had insisted, and for some reason it seemed to make him even more excited than he had been when they first kissed. Tom’s coat had a dirty mark on the back from the dungeon floor. Rick smiled at Tom, “let’s go find the girls”.

Kate was sure the coffee shop was on the lower level and had headed off in the opposite direction to where the boys now were. Jane was following, feeling more comfortable having the front of her plastic jacket flapping open and allowing in a breeze as she walked after Kate. They spotted a sign saying “Ye Olde Cafe”, Kate was very relieved as she skipped down the stone steps to the thought of a welcome cup of tea and maybe a slice of cake. But at the bottom of the staircase there was a chain across the entrance with a sign hung over it “closed due to staff shortages”. Jane barrelled into Kate as she came down the last steps, not noticing that her new friend had come to a halt. Her arms flung around Kate to steady herself, “whoopsie”, she said in a child-like voice.
Kate was cross with Jane. Not because of her annoying voice at times. And not because she had bumped into her, but because for no apparent reason she liked the feeling of her arms around her and the soft feeling of a plastic-clad arm across her tummy, which was bare because she had tied up her tee shirt into a fashionable knot.
“Off we go”, Kate said, turning around, then realised her face was practically touching Jane’s, who still had her arms around her.
Jane slackened her grip, but not totally, “what? How rude of them! Don’t they know my bestie needs tea? Well if she wants tea she is going to get tea”, and before Kate could stop her, she had jumped the chain and was heading towards the counter, her open jacket was flapping provocatively as she skipped through the olde worlde tables and chairs.
Kate followed her, “you can’t do that!”, she hissed.
Jane scooted backward and forwards behind the counter, “now where is the master power switch to turn this lot on?”
She turned and bumped into Kate who she hadn’t noticed behind her, then fell backwards scrabbling not to fall, but failing miserably, and ended up in a very undignified position between the counter and wall with her legs apart. She wasn’t wearing a mini skirt, but it wasn’t a lot longer and Kate’s heart skipped at the sight of Jane’s white panties.
The girl was naive, but not so much as not to spot Kate’s reaction. She smiled, “oops, sorry”, but she didn’t close her legs, “look, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I am worried that between my legs is not normal, it looks sort of wrong to me”.
Kate looked confused, “what do you mean?”
“My, er, lady parts, you know, I think they might not be normal, but I have no one to ask to check”.
“Haven’t you checked on the internet, see what other girls look like?”, she enquired in a slightly angry tone.
“Goodness no, our pastor says the Devil runs the Internet, I couldn’t possibly do that”, Jane said with a degree of disgust, as if using Google was somehow far worse than her current situation.
“Maybe you could take a look for me and let me know if I need to be worried”, and with that she pulled the panties aside.

“Rick, er, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how does the whole gay thing sit with your beliefs?”, Tom placed his hand on the man’s back in a sort of reassuring way, but in reality wanted to have a feel of the smooth PVC again. Rick was watching a red headed lady who had just arrived to look out over the view, she was wearing a translucent grey vinyl pacamac but was unexpectedly young and pretty, and the raincoat was fully buttoned all the way up. She was joined by a man in jeans and a tee shirt who gave her a kiss and caressed her shiny bottom, “lucky man”, Rick thought.
“Er, sorry”, he said, “I was miles away!”
Tom nodded towards the woman in the mac, “I can see that”, and grinned.
“I believe in God, of course, but I beleive the bible is man’s best attempt to record his interpretation of God’s will. Also translations from ancient Hebrew are not infallible. So I think God loves us all and if someone is gay that is fine, so long as they worship him. But I’m not gay. Until today I never looked at another man, but you are something special, and that lovely smooth rubber coat was too much to resist”.
“So did you lure me down to the dungeon”, Tom asked.
“Oh no, not intentionally, it was just luck that we found ourselves alone”, Rick said, “but I do feel very guilty”.
Suddenly the wind got up and the couple grabbed each other to snuggle against it, she put her head onto his shoulder as he gripped her PVC clad waist tightly.
“Guilty?”, enquired Tom, “but you said you didn’t think God disapproved of being gay?”
“No, guilty about my wife”.
Tom was taken aback, he hadn’t expected that the man was married,
“She hates my love of PVC rainwear. Well I say hates, in truth she doesn’t really know, but on every occasion that I have mentioned anything even slightly rainwear related she says no. I bought her a plastic mac once and she threw it in the bin saying it was the outfit of a whore. She always gives me a disapproving look when I wear this jacket; in truth part of it for me is to annoy her, but I do like the look and feel”, he continued, “so what we did was a sin and I feel very guilty”.
“What about Jane?”, Tom enquired, wondering if Rick wanted her, and the fact that she was wearing a plastic jelly jacket might mean they were a couple in secret.
“Heck no!”, was the welcome response, “nutty as a bag of squirrels that girl, and no way she could keep a secret from the elders, or in fact anyone! Love her jacket, but couldn’t see myself be interested, in any case I am married!”

Jane was enjoying the attention from Kate. She wasn’t into girls, but was a bit of a narcissist, so responded to anyone.
“Do you think this is weird? One is bigger than the other, is that normal?”, she hoisted the hem of her tee shirt up to reveal her ample chest and was now naked from the top of her white socks to just below the chin. Kate moved forward, not entirely sure how to proceed, but in her mind she was certain what she wanted. As she approached she started to remove her cagoule, “No keep it on”, insisted Jane, “for some reason the shiny nylon is very sexy and I love that zippy sound it makes”.
“Tell you what”, offered Kate, “why don’t I take my tee shirt off and put the jacket back on? Would that be ok? I don’t want my top getting too sweaty”. In truth she quite liked the feeling of the rubber lining against her bare skin. She didn’t get Tom’s thing for PVC, but latex seemed more sensual.
“You betcha!”, was Jane’s happy response.

Tom knew of Kate’s liking for the same sex. One day he was rummaging through her wardrobe looking for that sexy mac when he came across a small stash of porn magazines, except they were all girl-on-girl. Once they both had a secret that they knew about the other, and since their parents would definitely not approved of either, they made a pact to help each other. Tom had introduced Kate to a girl from college who was openly a lesbian, and the two went out for a while, but it didn’t last as Sheena couldn’t cope with Kate having to keep their relationship quiet. Kate, being a girl, could openly buy PVC fashion items and their parents never suspected anything. Most of the time Tom borrowed her clothes, but she did have a couple of mens items bought and stashed just for her brother. His matte black raincoat was about as far as his father would allow. Nobody spoke of his plastic rainwear likes, but he thought they suspected, and anything he acquired shinier ended up mysteriously disappearing.

The two girls collapsed in a perspiring heap. “No more, no more!”, protested Kate. Jane grinned and pinched her friends nipple quite hard, “can’t take the heat eh?”
“No honestly, enough!”, she stood up, her legs almost gave way, but she managed to stumble around and find most of her clothes scattered around behind the counter. Jane slapped her on the naked buttock as she leaned over to pull her pants on, “oi!”, she protested.
Jane hauled herself up, her tee shirt was soaking wet from perspiration, mainly because she had refused to remove her plastic jacket throughout. Kate didn’t mind, she sort of understood her brother’s attraction to the material now and thought it a great turn on when Jane mischievously wrapped the red clear plastic over her bare chest.
Both girls were almost dressed when they heard voices coming from a doorway behind them. Jane had not been able to find her panties that were discarded after Kate ripped them off with her teeth, and Kate had mislaid her bra.
The voices grew stronger so the friends decided they had to leave. Jane smoothed her short skirt down as best she could, and Kate pulled on her tee shirt and grabbed her cagoule as the pair made for the bottom of the staircase.
They fell about laughing after reaching the bright light back on the battlements, although Jane was careful to make sure she retained her modesty as best she could. They made their way, arm in arm, back toward where they had left the boys.

“Hello men”, Jane announced in a sing-songy voice, as they spotted Tom and Rick standing looking out over the green fields.
“Blimey”, said Tom, looking surprised and directing his gaze to his sister, “what happened to your hair?”.
Jane giggled, leaned forward and whispered, “we just had sex”.
Kate’s face went bright red.
Rick simply said, “see what I mean”.
“Oh don’t worry Kate’s brother”, Jane said to Tom, “you’re next, if you play your cards right”, and she grabbed him by the arm and squeezed it tight, “come on, I am fed up with old castles, let’s get out of here”.
Tom noticed a strong smell of perspiration mixed with warm vinyl coming from the girl; his dick approved and stiffened a little.
Kate should have been annoyed, but in truth Jane was just too scatter brained and in your face, she wanted a girl who was a bit more subdued, and was happy to wait and happy that her brother might finally stop being a virgin at 19.

The End
cammacg

Re: The Castle

Post by cammacg »

Thank you Mr Jellyman. A different kind of story, quite diverse, well written, and left me wanting more. Well done.
JellyMan

Re: The Castle

Post by JellyMan »

cammacg wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 6:25 pm Thank you Mr Jellyman. A different kind of story, quite diverse, well written, and left me wanting more. Well done.
Thank you Cammacg, always happy to hear when people enjoy my stories. I try not to be too explicit as I know it offends some members (but not averse to it when the mood takes me!)

JM