Having My Rainwear Fastened By Someone Else

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Gannexman

Having My Rainwear Fastened By Someone Else

Post by Gannexman »

I’m brand new in the forum having only joined yesterday - and I love it. Totally blown away that there are so many of you out there. Other Mac enthusiasts!

I’m another person who revels in the sights, smells and the feel of rainwear - and I also like it when someone in a Mac bundles me into an anorak, and zips me up. That’s a real driver for me.

Here’s why.

I loved the way she pulled her trenchcoat off the hanger in the cupboard under the stairs - with its telltale swish.

I loved the way she surveyed me, with beady eyes, as I pushed my arms through my tunnel like sleeves on my own brown anorak. My fur lined anorak. With a furry lined hood. My anorak that had a smell all of its own.

I loved the way her Mac made rumpling, crackling noises, as she took her long blond tresses that had trapped within it from inside, at that moment just after when she'd punched her own arms into her raincoat sleeves. At that moment when she was all fresh rustles of coat movement. I loved the sight of her trenchcoat now, as it fell in fabric fun, all down her body.

Flapping.

As yet undone.

I loved the way I could look down the front of my own, still unfastened brown anorak. I loved the way it hung, unbalanced, gaping open, with the zip’s 2 unjoined sides folded back against the coat’s outer material, with the furry lining exposed. I loved the way that, had my coat been able to speak, it would have been screaming to the wider world… “Look at me. I’m unfastened”!

I loved the way she stood in front of me now, starting to attend to her own coat. Fiddling inside it so that she could do up the inside button that there always is on a double breasted trenchcoat - which hers was.

I loved the way how, once she had that button done up, her coat suddenly had more structure in its now semi-fastened state. How it now had the side with the button holes lined up straight, with a razor sharp edge, just waiting for her to pull that edge across, over the operational row of buttons, so that she might fasten them.

I loved the latest rustles, as she pulled that razor sharp edge over, and then, the little plopping noises as she bulleted the buttons into the buttonholes. How she started at breast level - and moved mechanically downwards, finally securing the lowest button, to the South of her waist.

I loved how she left the top button undone. The one by her collar, so that her buttoned up Mac was only fastened fully from her breast area downwards - and how that left triangles of coat material flat against her chest, as is the nature of a double breasted Mac fastened this way. Those triangles that almost defy their own geometry for their beauty.

I loved how she turned her attention to the belt on her Mac, with its buckle and the little prong that secured the buckle in place. How she turned her attention to that now that she had the buttons done up.

I loved how the belt whistled like her own personal train as she pulled it round herself, and the little pause as she carefully fed the end of the belt through the buckle.

I loved how she pulled that belt as tight as it would go, before poking the little prickly bit through the tightest hole - and the little click as her fickle fingers got it to engage.

I loved how she fed the remainder of the belt through loops, and secured the last bit by tucking it inside the belt itself.

All done? All done up. I loved how it all looked. How she was fully encapsulated, and with every curve covered, yet shown off.

I loved how it all rustled as she raised her arms slightly.

And the smell of it. Wow!

Then she spoke.

“Come here”.

I didn’t move at all, so she came to me. She was only 2 paces way, so she was there quickly.

“This needs fastening”.

She touched my coat.

Then she put the hood up for me - over my head, engulfing me in the furry lining, and its fragrance. I loved how she did that.

I loved how, with the hood in place, her hands moved downwards. How each hand took material from one side or other of the coat at my chest level, then at tummy level, before finally taking hold of the two undone bits of zip at the bottom. She crouched in front of me as she did that bit, her Mac all whooshes and crackles. I loved that.

I loved how I could look down on her now. I loved looking straight down onto the pretty buttons on her raincoat’s epaulettes on her shoulders.

I loved looking at her hands, which paused momentarily. One hand holding each side of the undone zip.

It was tingling now. Her actions always made it tickle and tingle. Even though she wasn’t touching me. I got a lovely warm feeling below my waist. I loved that. It was beautiful.

I loved how, with a no-nonsense approach, she tugged both sides of the undone zip down, hard, twice. I loved how, as she did that, the coat above made a massive “thud-thud” noise as she did that, amplified up into the secured hood - and how she held both sides of my (still undone) anorak in her pretty hands. How she had both thumbs in front of the material - and her other 8 fingers concealed now, behind the material, nearer to me, below my waist - and how that tickled even more, without her making any contact with me at all.

I loved how her fingers and hands started to move, as she tried to put the zip in for me at the bottom. I loved watching her pretty painted thumb nails dart this way and that as she fumbled with the zip like that. I loved the “clicketty-clicketty” noises of the two sides of zip bashing against each other as she fumbled. I loved the way those noises, like the earlier thuds, amplified their way up the coat into my hood.

I loved how her Mac sleeves were rustling now. How the little buckled belts on her cuffs were darting about as she fiddled. How it tickled… Without her touching me at all.

I loved how it was tickling so much now that I couldn’t stand still. I loved how much she was struggling to get it done at all. I loved how I was wriggling about to defy her now. Then she spoke again.

“Stand still… DASH! We’ll miss the bus”!!!

I’m sure she had no idea how much it was tickling, how I had this lovely warm feeling - called an erection to you and me!!

She fumbled and fumbled until the “clicketty clicketty” noises ended. Superceded with a final “clunk” as she finally got my anorak’s zip engaged.

Then I loved how she pulled it up. All the way to my chin. I loved the stench of her Mac sleeve right under my chin.

I loved how she patted my chest when it was all done.

“There you are. Warm as toast”!

And after she’d done all that? And inadvertently tickled me to delight - without ever once touching me. Yes. After that, we’d leave the house, and once we were on the bus…. I’d pull the zip down and out. So she’d have to do it all again when we got into town.

And this? Is why I like having my coat zipped up, by someone in a Mac, right up to this day. It sends me as hard as rocks!