And Then It Bloody Rained

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

And Then It Bloody Rained

Post by cammacg »

And Then It Bloody Rained. Explicit, Straight

I have to admit it, my timing is definitely suspect. I had a wall to build. Nothing dynamic, just serviceable. It was to be about twenty feet long, starting at one foot high, at the top end, dropping to four and a half feet at the bottom end. The path slopes down, and the ground, at the top of the wall would be level. Terracing she called it. Forced labour is what I had labelled it. Bricks had been transported round to the side of the house, in a wheel barrow, then stacked there, ready, and I was now “transporting “them, down the garden to the building site.

The forecast told me there would be rain, but not until later. I believed I would have a couple of hours, to be able to move the bricks, to where they would be needed. It was going quite well…..and then it bloody rained. Boy: didn’t it rain. I will be polite, and say it poured down. I had another well used phrase to fit the amount presently drumming on the hood of my foul weather suit.

I had donned the suit, more for the joy, and thrill of wearing my heavy P. V.C., two piece, yellow, waterproof suit. Along, of course with my blue rubber wellington boots. I was also sporting blue rubber gloves, more for protection to my hands from the rough surface of the bricks, than to keeping dry, but that service was being provided too. All in all, you could say, “I was in my element”. I couldn’t make mortar in this rain, so I would be quite content to get the bricks on site, and ready to go……if the rain ever stopped.

I counted the oblong building blocks, and at a rough guess, I thought I had enough to hand, to make a start, when the time came. So, that was it. Time for a coffee.

I hadn’t been using any tools, so there wasn’t much to pick up. The sand and cement were in bags, under a sheet of plastic, to keep dry, so I turned the wheelbarrow upside down, over the top of the stack, and headed indoors. The rain was really having a good go at it. If I didn’t go now, I would have to swim home.

I hadn’t realised how inviting it was, imagining the smell of the coffee, the warmth of the kitchen and maybe a round of toast or something. Now, I couldn’t get inside any faster. I went in through the back door, into the back hallway. It certainly was warmer in here, delightfully so. Using the boot scraper, I dragged my wellies off, standing them in line with other pairs of rubber boots, waiting for other feet to don them and take them out into the wet. I unfastened my hood, realising just how wet I was. I divested myself of my P.V.C. rain suit, then hung it up to drain and dry. Being inside the house, made me aware of the smell of the P.V.C. its beautiful aroma being part of the attraction for me. Using the towel, from out of the downstairs toilet, I began to rub the front part of my hair, that had become sodden with rain. As I did, I turned and opened the door into the kitchen.

As I entered the room, I stopped in mid stride. My mouth must have dropped open, my hand poised, holding the towel, ready to continue the assault on my wet hair. Mary was standing at the kitchen table, nothing too unusual in that. But this time, she was completely naked, except for a red rubber apron, and a pair of red rubber Hunters. Nothing else at all, just those simple rubber garments. I threw the redundant towel onto the worktop. Walked slowly round the table, drinking in this marvellous scene.

She was smiling. A very uncertain smile, that asked, “Am I doing the right thing?”. As I drew close to her, she turned, and melted into my arms. I held her tightly whilst we kissed. Our tongues finding each other. My arms around her, feeling her naked back, and the parts of the rubber apron where they almost met at her back. We kissed till she broke the embrace, when she gathered the skirt of the rubber apron, and pressed it gently to my face. My eyes were closed, my erection was trying to burst free. from the confinement of my trousers. She said, “Get undressed. Your mackintosh is on your chair,,,, the table is ready”. She said this last bit with a chuckle, because the table was completely empty, where it was usually fairly cluttered. She had slipped into her red Satin rubber lined mackintosh, but hadn’t fastened the buttons.

I managed eventually to get undressed, more fumbling than enough. I picked up my blue cotton, rubber lined mackintosh, from where she had lain it over the back of my armchair. It felt very strange to be donning my mack, naked, here in the kitchen, sliding my arms down the long blue tunnel of the sleeves. Then settling the cold garment around my back. I turned back to face her, as she motioned me to approach, using the worldwide gesture of crooking the index finger of her right hand, in a “come hither” message.

She was leaning against the table. I went and stood in front of her. She pushed the open front of my mackintosh apart, then wrapped her rubber apron round my erect member. She massaged it with the thin rubber. Down around my balls and up along the shaft. It was absolute heaven. I raised my hands, then began to caress her breasts through the material. I could feel her nipples, hard as rocks under my fingers. I pinched them, stroked them, teased them. I slpped my arms up inside her red mackintosh, and pulled her to me in a passionate kiss. She gripped my cock in the apron and began to masturbate me. I had to stop her before it was too late. She let go of me, then reached down to the chair right next to her. She came up with, what I recognised, as a tube of play gel. She took the cap off, then squirted some of the gel onto my rampant cock. She started to massage me with the creamy substance, till she had me squirming.

She wiped her hands on kitchen tissue, then gathered the rubber apron in one hand, hitched her mackintosh covered backside onto the edge of the table. With practiced ease, she lay back, in just the right position. She had planned this exercise well. With my member covered in play gel, there was only one thing to do, and it was accomplished with the utmost ease.

With just a couple of gentle thrusts, I was all the way home, and ready to start the journey to heaven. Mary must have added some of the gel into her vagina, for the entrance to be so smooth. In only a few seconds, her rubber booted legs were wrapped around my neck. I wrapped my open mackintosh around her legs, and cuddled into them, as I started a steady rhythm. It felt like I was getting deeper penetration, and Mary looked to be feeling it too. I placed my hands on the rubber apron around her stomach, and upwards on her breasts. I could feel the nipples, as hard as bullets. Her red mack was spread like a table cloth, draped over the sides of the table. We had been married for quite a long time, we had made love many, many wonderful times, but this was something else. Something very, very, special, for both of us. Plus having the rubber apron , and her mackintosh, involved as well, heightened the pleasure.

Slipping in and out, to and fro. Resisting the urge to rush, to step up the pace too soon. Feeling her breasts under the rubber film. Feeling Mary react to my caresses. The stimulus began to take over. The tension was mounting. Her legs were beginning to squeeze my neck, I was close to the edge, The need to step up the pace was being dictated by my wonderful wife. I could really feel her thrusting against me now. Sweat was beginning to form on her forehead and her upper lip. I could feel the rubber mackintosh sticking to my body. I was almost as wet as I was inside my PVC suit.

She was coming. I could feel it in every part of my body, and I wanted to be with her when she came. I was now driving deep inside her, matching her every stroke. We were racing for the finish line. There was no way this express train could be stopped. Stopping was not an option. Then there it was. The shooting stars, the fireworks, the absolute ecstasy. Mary was in full swing, experiencing the throes of orgasm. Then it was over. I managed to slow down, easing here back down to earth, till her breathing reached a more normal level.

I stripped my damp mackintosh off, allowing it to dry, then we helped dry each other, with plenty of hugs and kisses, in between.

We were now sitting, or at least, I was sitting on the settee, wearing just, my now dry mackintosh. Watching the still pouring rain outside. Mary was lying on the settee, with her head on my lap. She was still wearing her rubber apron. We both had a large whiskey by our sides. I was still caressing her through her apron.

She looked up at me, and asked, “What are you thinking about?”
“ I’m not really thinking, it’s more like praying.” I answered
“Praying,? What about?”
“ Oh, just praying for more rain tomorrow”.
pintrest830

Re: And Then It Bloody Rained

Post by pintrest830 »

Great story
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent story , thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Wow that's one lovely day at work.
I think I must do more garden work for people in the wet weather mmm