PVC Outlawed - Epilogue

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

PVC Outlawed - Epilogue

Post by JellyMan »

Not Explict

Dave sat on the end of the bed. He was relieved that Chloe’s flat was a bit untidy, it showed she was normal. The wallpaper was peeling and he was sure he felt a spring in his buttock from the ancient mattress, but he didn’t care, he was watching the girl of his dreams as she stood with her back to him making them instant coffee. He stooped down and took the first item from the bag, it was a long black PVC trench coat. Chloe placed the faded mug down on the bedside table next to him, “that’s nice”, she remarked in a tone that suggested she was saying it because it was expected of her. Dave placed it on the bed carefully next to himself and went to take the next item, “oh for fucks’s sake I will be a qualified nurse, worked all my life, retired, and died before you get through that lot!”, Chloe said impatiently, and she grabbed the bag off him and upturned it on the duvet.

Dave started to look through the pile of shiny clothes, but he spotted Chloe out the corner of his eye. What was he doing? In this flat, with this girl, and paying all the attention to a pile of clothes; lovely shiny PVC clothes, but just clothes all the same.

“You know forget this lot”, Dave said, and swept the rainwear aside to make his point, “none of this matters”.
He turned and took Chloe by the waist, “sorry, I have been alone so long I let PVC rainwear become the object of my desire, but compared to you it is nothing. I’d love to get to know you better, you know, if that is ok?”
“So you’d agree never to have any of this”, gesturing with her hand towards a pair of transparent blue plastic jeans, “just for a date?”
“Er, yes, I suppose so”, Dave answered, “if you’d have me?”

She smiled, “right answer”.
Dave leaned forward to Chloe, but she placed a finger on his lips, “still, I bet you’d look very sexy in them”, then she released his lips and let him kiss her.

The next morning Dave was well aware of being nowhere near college, with his first lecture about start in…. he checked his watch… eight minutes. Then he looked over at the bare pale skinned shoulders of the girl as she lay with her back to him mostly under the covers. He had no intention of leaving her. Not now, and if he had his own way, not ever. How was it possible that Chloe knew him better than he knew himself? He had insisted that neither of them were going to wear any of his newly acquired presents, and even his clear plastic shorts were discarded. It started out that way, but after some fooling around for a bit she had thrown the PVC jeans at him and told him to put them on. He thought it was a test of his resolve not to want plastic rainwear in their relationship, but she had convinced him that she was turned on by the thought of seeing his butt in them. The jeans turned out to be a size too small, and he had quite a job squeezing in to them, but she said they looked sexy and anyone should be prepared to sacrifice comfort for fashion, as all women did at times. Dave had agreed with her, but actually liked being trapped in the see-through trousers. Later that evening Chloe had playfully slipped on the black PVC jacket the was the present from Mr.McDonald, and Dave did not stop her.

Chloe lay half asleep with an eye on the old Snoopy bedside alarm; she had almost an hour and a half before she had to be in work as as a student nurse. She felt warm and content. Dave was nothing like her previous boyfriends, all of who seemed to want to hurt her physically or mentally. Ryan seemed to take delight in telling her she was an ugly bitch who must be grateful that he went out with her, and that all women had to accept pain during intercourse. Dave was a kind and thoughtful lover, maybe a bit too soft at times, but she could lick him into shape in time. She tried hard to recollect when anyone had called her beautiful before; she hoped it wasn’t all a trick to get into her bed, but he seemed genuine. His desires for plastic clothing were mild compared to other men’s excesses, and he seemed to be honest about her coming first. “But by God his arse looked great in those transparent jeans”, she thought, “I could get used to this life”.

The End
cammacg

Re: PVC Outlawed - Epilogue

Post by cammacg »

Thank you for the epilogue, a good ending, leaving the door wide open for more....... if you wanted.