Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Shinyhood

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by Shinyhood »

thicko2008 wrote: April 21st, 2022, 2:03 pm My fantasy is to be dressed in a rubber mack and PVC Mac then put in a rubber sack tightly bound a tight rubber hood added and left for about 2/3 hours
Id take it one step further, be given a five minute relief break and then back for a further 3 hrs. maybe more. Suffer little slave!!!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Ilovecagoules wrote: April 21st, 2022, 9:59 pm
Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
A holiday where everyone has to wear cagoules 24/7. Hmmm...let me dwell on that...
The vinyl hooded ones with a rubber lining?
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Would shinyhood ablige me to keep me tied up in tight bondage
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Would you keep me in tight rubber bondage
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Totally tight. Pvc and rubber macks with their hoods tightly tied up. The thick hooded rubber sleepsack with its built in bondage sleeves holding you totally helpless, zipped up and locked. The large breath through inflatable gag will keep your objections to an inaudible minimum. You have no idea how long. A thick collar and chain locked to a ring bolt on the basement floor only allows you a certain amount of wriggle room. You will remain there until I decide to release you. I want that to be me. Maybe next time.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Shinyhood wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 11:10 pm Totally tight. Pvc and rubber macks with their hoods tightly tied up. The thick hooded rubber sleepsack with its built in bondage sleeves holding you totally helpless, zipped up and locked. The large breath through inflatable gag will keep your objections to an inaudible minimum. You have no idea how long. A thick collar and chain locked to a ring bolt on the basement floor only allows you a certain amount of wriggle room. You will remain there until I decide to release you. I want that to be me. Maybe next time.
Why does this entire fantasy make me cum?
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Sounds like fun love that to be me bound in layers of rubber and PVC and tight fitting rubber hood with gag wonderful
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

For the first two hours definately, so Ive been told....!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Shinyhood wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 10:05 am
Ilovecagoules wrote: April 21st, 2022, 9:59 pm
Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
A holiday where everyone has to wear cagoules 24/7. Hmmm...let me dwell on that...
The vinyl hooded ones with a rubber lining?
The nylon ones of the Peter Storm, Regatta and Kway varieties.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Since yellowgirl stole my fantasy and made it real for herself (lucky girl), I have to come up with another achievable fantasy. I day out in the warm sunshine with a beautiful girl wearing a tee shirt and 80’s pink plastic jelly jacket. She’d get all hot and sweaty then later on we’d make love with her naked, except the jacket, and I would revel in the lovely aroma of my girl and PVC. This might have happened to me, except the girl in question was with another person, but it was a hot sunny day. I suspected that her boyfriend was into rainwear as she also owned a silver PVC mack.

JM