Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rubadubdub

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by Rubadubdub »

Klepperman wrote: April 17th, 2022, 8:20 am Not unlike the outfit I wore when I used to go off fishing!
My oh my! Going fishing, totally rubbered up tomorrow. You've found me out!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Mackymick wrote: April 16th, 2022, 2:00 pm Oh no. Thats why they are called fantasies. You will often find reality can actually be disappointing!
How very true that is !

All my entire life I have had a massive fetish for seeing women VACUUMING with an upright hoover ! It has ruled my sexual life completely and still does at 64.

But on the rare occasion where a woman has agreed to use her hoover and hoover all around me whilst I am sitting playing with myself...part of my brain suddenly says...."well its a woman, and she is hoovering....and ??" You know what I mean ? My brain IMAGINES something that in reality isnt as exciting as it appears to be ! (It doesnt stop me orgasming..but its harder to make myself orgasm infront of her, than it would be if just IMAGINED that scenario)

Derek
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

she wears nothing underneath
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Underneath what?
Well here I am on the river bank. Float bobbing. Who cares! Wadered up. Waterproof onepeice. Heavy rubberized anorak with hood up. Not a soul about. Sun shining. Really warming me up. Tch. Got to stay like this until sunset. I could do with a timer lock to make sure I do, but I dont think that will be a problem. Lets hope it doesnt get too hot.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Rubadubdub wrote: April 18th, 2022, 8:45 am Underneath what?
Well here I am on the river bank. Float bobbing. Who cares! Wadered up. Waterproof onepeice. Heavy rubberized anorak with hood up. Not a soul about. Sun shining. Really warming me up. Tch. Got to stay like this until sunset. I could do with a timer lock to make sure I do, but I dont think that will be a problem. Lets hope it doesnt get too hot.
Underneath her clear plastic suit (see posts earlier in the topic). Personally I am a thin plastic/PVC lover, never had any interest in heavy duty items, especially oilskins etc., but appreciate that lots of people here love the heavier side. But, with the huge number of posts about rubber I think I ought to give it a try, I did once wear a pair of my girlfriends latex pants, and they felt amazing, but I couldn’t help always thinking I wished they were plastic, but maybe I haven’t given latex enough of a chance.

JM
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Could be a good promotional slogan for manufacturers, "All we are saying, is give latex a chance"
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
Fetisheyes

Post by Fetisheyes »

Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
In the UK there is Mach2 club. They run events at hotels where everybody has to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the whole weekend.
Best regards,
Fetisheyes

Web: https://fetisheyes.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fetisheyes
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

My fantasy is to be dressed in a rubber mack and PVC Mac then put in a rubber sack tightly bound a tight rubber hood added and left for about 2/3 hours
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
A holiday where everyone has to wear cagoules 24/7. Hmmm...let me dwell on that...