Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Gannexman

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by Gannexman »

Raincoated wrote: April 28th, 2022, 5:44 pm I bought a vinyl parka a while back and copied the idea from 'custom made cagoule'. I sewed on d-rings to the front by the zip bottom, same in the middle of the back hem. Two more at the top end of the zip under the hood, and hey presto I use one large padlock to connect front and back between the legs, and another to lock the zipper to the top rings. A very acceptable raincoat bondage. Absolutely no way out. All we need now is the key holder!
That sounds fabulous!!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

It seems bondage is becoming more predominant along with wearing a macintosh. Suits me!!!!!!!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

I just want to be content and happy. Currently this world is in turmoil. Thank god for the sanctuary of our little fetishes. Im sick and tired of the political arseholes of this world. Just enjoy what you have, what you love, who you love. Its pretty simple. Non corrosive, unbiased and unreligious. Far to much brandy. Love you all. Regardless of need or creed. Xxx
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Intense with feeling but meaningful. I applaud you.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

pvcbliss wrote: April 30th, 2022, 11:21 pm I just want to be content and happy. Currently this world is in turmoil. Thank god for the sanctuary of our little fetishes. Im sick and tired of the political arseholes of this world. Just enjoy what you have, what you love, who you love. Its pretty simple. Non corrosive, unbiased and unreligious. Far to much brandy. Love you all. Regardless of need or creed. Xxx
I can forgive the brandy, in fact I would enjoy sharing one with you, but most of all I totally applaud your comments. Spoken from the heart.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

rubberdee wrote: April 17th, 2022, 4:47 pm Just to be wrapped up in a rubber mac and waders ? or is there more to it than that ? (and I don't mean the fish)
I go fishing regularly. Its dead boring until I pull on all my rubber gear, topped off with my lovely heavy hooded vinyl parka. A long weekend camping on the riverbank is blissful. I can lay there for hours in my tent, wriggling around in my rubber, fantasizing about all sorts! I go through the motions of fishing, but actually catching something is a nuisance! Laying in my tent of a night time fully rubbered up. I sleep like a baby. One happy and contented man!!!!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I go fishing regularly. Its dead boring until I pull on all my rubber gear, topped off with my lovely heavy hooded vinyl parka. A long weekend camping on the riverbank is blissful. I can lay there for hours in my tent, wriggling around in my rubber, fantasizing about all sorts! I go through the motions of fishing, but actually catching something is a nuisance! Laying in my tent of a night time fully rubbered up. I sleep like a baby. One happy and contented man!!!!
Now that sounds like fun to me, sod the fish. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Bird watching. There's another. Wrapped up in your pvc camouflage gear, hooded and booted. Hidden away in your hide. Just binoculars for company. Yeh right!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Passed some anglers yesterday on my dog walk. All done up in their heavy rubber and PVC gear, one was standing in the water, the others on the bank on a blazing hot sunny day. I thought about the comments in this thread. Not my cup of tea, but I’m guessing quite a few members would have liked to be on the bank with them!

JM
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

How about sailing? That involves lots of rainwear. Although unlike fishing and bird watching you do actually have to be more active. I used to love donning my one piece suit when sailing my little dinghy.