Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Ilovecagoules wrote: April 21st, 2022, 9:59 pm
Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
A holiday where everyone has to wear cagoules 24/7. Hmmm...let me dwell on that...
That would definitely be a fantastic holiday!
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 25th, 2022, 6:10 am
Ilovecagoules wrote: April 21st, 2022, 9:59 pm
Blackvinyl wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:25 am Ive always wondered what it would be like to go on a pervy holiday where everybody had to dress entirely in rubber, pvc or vinyl for the week. A bit like an alternative nudist colony!?!? Perhaps Butlins would oblige?
A holiday where everyone has to wear cagoules 24/7. Hmmm...let me dwell on that...
That would definitely be a fantastic holiday!
It certainly would. I think I'd struggle to leave once I got there!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Perhaps it could be arranged that you could never leave there. Imagine. Kagouled up forever?!?
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Locked in a rubber rainwear factory for christmas? That would do me!!!!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

What imaginations you guys have! What a pity it's only fantasy !!!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Kaggyfan wrote: April 26th, 2022, 2:43 pm Perhaps it could be arranged that you could never leave there. Imagine. Kagouled up forever?!?
I've just shuddered with pleasure at that thought!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Have you read in the story section 'Custom made cagoule' by Furryhood. Probably a while back now. Thats an eye opener. Being locked into a cagoule is now possible! Using these new timer locks, for a prolonged period. I know. Ive tried it!!!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Kaggyfan wrote: April 27th, 2022, 1:05 pm Have you read in the story section 'Custom made cagoule' by Furryhood. Probably a while back now. Thats an eye opener. Being locked into a cagoule is now possible! Using these new timer locks, for a prolonged period. I know. Ive tried it!!!
I've just checked and I remember the story but, because it wasn't nylon, I didn't read it fully. But, yes, to be locked in would be amazing!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

I bought a vinyl parka a while back and copied the idea from 'custom made cagoule'. I sewed on d-rings to the front by the zip bottom, same in the middle of the back hem. Two more at the top end of the zip under the hood, and hey presto I use one large padlock to connect front and back between the legs, and another to lock the zipper to the top rings. A very acceptable raincoat bondage. Absolutely no way out. All we need now is the key holder!
Smooth and shiny

Post by Smooth and shiny »

What might have been achievable at one time would have been to have met Janet(Janet and Nick). Sadly I never took the chance when she was still active on here and her own website. A woman into shiny rainwear and mud would be right up my street!