Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Mackymick

Achievable macking fantasies

Post by Mackymick »

I have many fantasies I would love to be made to achieve, like having to be made to wear my lovely shiny hooded mac, with it, a concealed remote locking collar, locking it on for 24 hrs. Made to do the shopping, housework and more besides. Failure to comply, further hours added.
Or, being made to test out and wear all the various punishment equipment and rubber wear, used by Mistress Kim of Rubberstel.nl!!!
Wow!
JellyMan

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by JellyMan »

I have loads of achievable fantasies, but I don’t achieve them, so does that rule them out? I like the idea of a rainwear fantasy bucket list, where things are not easy to achieve, but achievable. Top of the list is to get my wife to be naked when wearing a clear plastic one-piece suit with elasticated ankles and cuffs.

JM
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Oh no. Thats why they are called fantasies. You will often find reality can actually be disappointing!
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

My wife has worn that suit while cleaning the shower and she left it on for most of the day,hard to keep my eyes amd hands off her
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

I read a fantasy story, many years ago, not sure where, this is based on it, and would love too give it ago.
In the year 2120, punishment for minor offences was chain gang work in public. The humiliation was considered a great deterrent for further re offending, or maybe in some cases not!
Awaken at dawn and removed from your rubber sleepsack cell, you are showered and dressed in only rubber lined, chest high waders, which are strapped on and locked. Gagged. A heavy, extremely shiny ankle length rubber mackintosh is then locked on you at waist and wrists. The huge hood is fixed up with a thick leather collar and long heavy chain locked on. The chain is attached to whatever team you are designated to, for your torturous 14 hour shift. And off you march, preying it will not be a hot sunny day. Chains rattling, already sweating profusely in the heavy punishment rubber. Cursing the big hood that teases your head within. Passers by, point and laugh. Slowly you all are marched down the street, rubber waders thumping and rubbing, the smooth rubber lining now rubbing all those parts that really dont need reminding, that although this is supposed to be punishment, you are in fact living your fantasy.
The end!
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Not unlike the outfit I wore when I used to go off fishing!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I really ought to take up fishing !
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

If the truth be told, thats the reason why most men go fishing!!!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Just to be wrapped up in a rubber mac and waders ? or is there more to it than that ? (and I don't mean the fish)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

yellowgirl wrote: April 16th, 2022, 2:52 pm My wife has worn that suit while cleaning the shower and she left it on for most of the day,hard to keep my eyes amd hands off her
Oh now that is extremely unfair! My fantasy come true in someone else’s life, dare I ask if she was wearing anything under it?

JM