Long term mackintosh bondage (Selfbon/m non ex)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Mackymick

Long term mackintosh bondage (Selfbon/m non ex)

Post by Mackymick »

I thought she was joking when she told me 'one day Im going to leave you like that'.
I'd been caught out again.
I've been messing with rainwear self bondage for years. My wife does play sometimes but I have this insatiable need to be constantly bondaged! She has warned me a couple of times, that one day you'll get stuck...... I should have listened.....
On one of her shopping trips with her best mate, they would be gone for hours. Yeh right!
I have bought some of those new, solid 'digital timer padlocks', now readily available from China. They are very simple to operate, three buttons. Hours (up to 99!), Minutes, set/lock and release button. Obviously, you generally use 2 maybe 3 hours on a self bondage basis. After use, I set them for 2hrs, initially, if I want a quick fix. Adjusting up is easy. Or reset for shorter period.
Today was a two hour session. I knew she would be longer.
Having wrapped myself up suitably in my rubber, ball gagged and topped off with my favourite long hooded mack, hood up, connected linked cuffs on ankles and wrists, finished off the ensemble. Each, locked on with the preset locks to a long attached chain. I love that feeling, clicking each lock shut, knowing, short of brute force, they aint coming off! Finally, the long heavy chain attached to a strong bolt ring in the bedroom floor corner, attached to a thick leather collar is wrapped around neck. The final lock is then clicked shut. I am now enslaved in all my rubbery hooded mackintosh glory until the locks pop open and free me. A gimpse at the clock, about 10.30. The chain has enough slack to allow me to move around, but not a lot. The wrist and ankle chains are connected to an 'O' ring which is threaded on the heavy chain which further hinders movement. After a few minutes of fruitless tugging and pulling I have convinced myself I am to stay put. My glasses were taken off while dressing. I cannot reach them. This is not really a problem except the digital lock numerals are very fuzzy and I cannot read them. However, the wall clock I can make out reasonably ok. I had curled up on a rug enjoying my torment. The rubber all over my body, itching, teasing, getting very warm and almost stroking some sensitive parts. The lovely soft mack rustling and rippling with my fidgeting. The temptation to play, or gently hump the floor was growing. I resisted, knowing that would make the remaining minutes a real trial. I semi dozed within my euphoric state. I must have actually dropped off. The bedroom clock said a blurry 12.45. I was pretty sure. Then why no beeps? No clicks of releasing locks. I squinted closely at one of the wrist locks. Just a blur. But not a good blur! I could see four large blobs and a moving little blob. The seconds. Still counting down. How come. Over two hours. They should be clear. Finished. Unlocked. I checked the wall clock again. Definately 12.50. SHIT! Panic set in. How long have I got on all the locks? How? I hadnt checked any of them. They were always set for two hours. I tugged frantically at them all. Pulling with all my might on the chain and floor ring. Nothing budged. The rubber was infuriatingly turning me on more and more. I was starting to blubber and drool heavily behind the gag that was now making my jaw ache. I could do nothing. I was now on hands and knees, chains rattling, my groin aching for release. One final stare at my wrist lock, just a momentary focus I read 15.49 flick to 15.48. Jeeeesus nearly 16 hours. It was too much. My orgasm nearly killed me! Massive. Thank goodness for rubber nappies! I laid on the floor panting. Desperate to get the gag out. To escape. I really really wanted out. I weakly tugged at the locks again. I couldnt reach the gag, tucked behind my now very very sweaty hooded head. I lay down again almost blubbering like a child. The frigging rubber continued to torment, that wanting out feeling was diminishing, surely not, not again. I was getting turned on again. Please no. I struggled. Rubber rustling, chains rattling, gag dribbling, sweat pouring....
The door clicks open..........'hello darling. Having fun?'
Last edited by Mackymick on August 3rd, 2022, 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jennifer987

Re: Long term mackintosh bondage

Post by Jennifer987 »

Wow, what a predicament, I bet his wife leaves him in his bondage at least over night, it is what he really wants.
Jennifer
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Oh my goodness! Tell me this isnt true!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

I detect sabotage - the wife strikes back
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Love it.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

hotwilly wrote: April 6th, 2022, 8:30 am I detect sabotage - the wife strikes back
.....and it gets better.......

'......yes darling. I reset the timers for at least 18hrs, and one for 24hrs. You shouldn't have left them lying around for me to fiddle with! Call if you need me' and with a giggle she left.
magsw1

Post by magsw1 »

excellent story -perfectly secured too xxx
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

And perfectly secured IS the only way to be!!!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Secured in sbr for hours. My idea of heaven.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

What is sbr?
Shiny black rubber?
Shiny black rainwear?