AMSTERDAM meetup

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
regenhoedje

AMSTERDAM meetup

Post by regenhoedje »

Anyone for a meetup in Amsterdam on Saturday 23 April 2022, there also will be some
nice girls dressed in plastic rainwear so bring your favourite plastic raincoat or cape.
milrubber

Re: AMSTERDAM meetup

Post by milrubber »

That sounds fun!

Good that you have some lady-freinds around, so maybe the wives/gfs of some interested forum users will have less hesitations to join as when this was a male-only meeting. (I'm tempted to ask the wifey if we can go, haha )

Do you have a special schedule in my mind, places you will visit?
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

milrubber wrote: April 4th, 2022, 8:51 am That sounds fun!

Good that you have some lady-freinds around, so maybe the wives/gfs of some interested forum users will have less hesitations to join as when this was a male-only meeting. (I'm tempted to ask the wifey if we can go, haha )

Do you have a special schedule in my mind, places you will visit?

The meetup will be held at a venue and the ladies in plastic will not have sex with the visiting men but it will
be erotic that's why there will a charge of 25 Euro (which I also have to pay) at the door of the place on that day.
Only serious request will receive the address of the venue in Amsterdam a day before the 23th.
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

Oh, I see. I had more like a sightseing-tour of a rainwear-group in mind.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

No meetup but the day was great, some plastic raincoats and lots of fun with the girls especially D and J you know who you are see you all next month. :D
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Again no meetup (some guys are probable to scared) but 5 girls and the 3 plastic raincoats
that I brought with me, that made my day so much fun I can't wait until next month.
:D :D