What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by JellyMan »

WealdenMac wrote: April 11th, 2022, 11:48 am Years ago, during an otherwise routine AB/DL session
Good grief, I obviously live a very sheltered life if AB/DL sessions can be routine. Not something I have ever been keen on, but given the topic of this posting, I’m sure I would suffer being forced to wear plastic outfits by a woman dressed in similar soft shininess, just to see if I liked it! I have worn plastic baby pants, but that was because it was all I could get hold of at he time. I know I was a bed wetter when a child, and suspect that is where my love for soft plastic has come from, but hate the idea of diapers because absolutely nothing should come between bare skin and vinyl.

JM
WealdenMac

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by WealdenMac »

By "routine" I meant what was back then the standard card-advertised "Nappy Service" rather than the apparently much longer and sophisticated encounters one is led by social media to believe are the norm nowadays. It worked for me at the time because the dommes were older than "just out of college" me, even if all they had was often just a nappy roll from Boots and a pair of Sandra plastic pants. Wouldn't/couldn't do it now although some kind of care home scenario might not be out the question.

I get the point about the delightful sensation of feeling cold plastic on bare skin but some form of absorbency at least prevented one's nether regions from looking like they were encased in one of those water-filled plastic bags that were commonly used for taking home unfortunate goldfish you had won at the fair.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 10th, 2022, 10:14 pm
Ilovecagoules wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 10:31 pm I can't think of an answer to the first question. To the second: me and a member of the opposite sex wearing any number of cagoules (zipped up, hoods tied tight) and overtrousers, tied up back-to-back and gagged and trying to get free.
Sounds amazing!!!! Have done it with 4 or 5 but only self
Bondage
I think I've done 3 or 4 but this was many moons ago. 😪
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Rain89 wrote: April 10th, 2022, 10:53 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: April 10th, 2022, 10:14 pm
Ilovecagoules wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 10:31 pm I can't think of an answer to the first question. To the second: me and a member of the opposite sex wearing any number of cagoules (zipped up, hoods tied tight) and overtrousers, tied up back-to-back and gagged and trying to get free.
Sounds amazing!!!! Have done it with 4 or 5 but only self
Bondage
Love self bondage! My favorite! Best/worst part is I’m alone, so nobody to share it with.
Ain't that the truth!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

My biggest fantasy is hard rough sex in a nice shiny pvc raincoat with lots of breathplay with her in the cowgirl position.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

raincoatboy wrote: July 26th, 2022, 8:55 pm My biggest fantasy is hard rough sex in a nice shiny pvc raincoat with lots of breathplay with her in the cowgirl position.
Such a hard turn on for me, I just need to find a woman who is open to experimenting with raincoats, breath play and maybe even bondage.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

I didn't think I could meet another guy face to face, instead of through a glory hole. I think the thing that attracted me most, was the lack of haste. There didn't seem to be such a rush, a much more personal experience.