What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by Rain89 »

I’m sure all of us in here have a desire/fantasy we wanted to try with our rainwear. What are some of your wildest fantasies you hope you’ll get to try out?

I’ll start. Mine is rainwear sex. Still haven’t found the right woman to do this with. With a little bit of bondage.
spitfire617

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by spitfire617 »

Not a wild fantasy just something to try really.
To pressure wash some farm machinary whilst either wearing a long waterproof coat and trousers with either waders or wellies.
Topped off with a face shield just for eye protection.
Or a Hi viz jacket and trousers and of course wellies blasting off caked mud from a tractor or JCB
Ilovecagoules

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I can't think of an answer to the first question. To the second: me and a member of the opposite sex wearing any number of cagoules (zipped up, hoods tied tight) and overtrousers, tied up back-to-back and gagged and trying to get free.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Ilovecagoules wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 10:31 pm I can't think of an answer to the first question. To the second: me and a member of the opposite sex wearing any number of cagoules (zipped up, hoods tied tight) and overtrousers, tied up back-to-back and gagged and trying to get free.
That sounds amazing! Would love to try that someday!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

To the first question: Nipple clamps! Love the pain, and got used to trying more and more severe forms for maximum pleasure. Love putting them on then zipping up in a clear plastic jacket so that I can see them in the mirror but know, that at the point of release, I can’t remove them straight away until I get the jacket undone. There is also a post-orgasm zing you get as you remove them, then you have to squeeze the nipples to restore blood flow and that is also pleasurable. Never expected to like it.

To the second question: my wife and I both being dressed in soft, clear, plastic suits and of course being naked underneath. Staying like that for as long as possible until the desire is too much and having to fuck her, still both suited, by ripping a hole where her cunt is. Up until then I would want her totally enclosed, knowing that she was being forced to feel the plastic all-over, including on her bare pussy. Part of the fantasy is that she shaves me all over (or does waxing or whatever) so I am totally smooth from the neck down. Being a very hairy person I feel I don’t get the maximum feel of my outfits all over. I would want her to shave her pussy for the event.

JM
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

spitfire617 wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 12:50 pm Not a wild fantasy just something to try really.
To pressure wash some farm machinary whilst either wearing a long waterproof coat and trousers with either waders or wellies.
Topped off with a face shield just for eye protection.
Or a Hi viz jacket and trousers and of course wellies blasting off caked mud from a tractor or JCB
That is something i would like to do too!

Who knows, it might even be the career of my dreams :lol:
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Rain89 wrote: April 4th, 2022, 12:13 am
Ilovecagoules wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 10:31 pm I can't think of an answer to the first question. To the second: me and a member of the opposite sex wearing any number of cagoules (zipped up, hoods tied tight) and overtrousers, tied up back-to-back and gagged and trying to get free.
That sounds amazing! Would love to try that someday!
You and me both!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sounds amazing!!!! Have done it with 4 or 5 but only self
Bondage
Lets get swishy!
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 10th, 2022, 10:14 pm
Sounds amazing!!!! Have done it with 4 or 5 but only self
Bondage
Love self bondage! My favorite! Best/worst part is I’m alone, so nobody to share it with.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Years ago, during an otherwise routine AB/DL session, the experienced domme suggested trying tickling. I wasn't keen as I couldn't see the point but, inevitably given the position she had put me in, her will prevailed. It turned out that I was what she called a "big wetter". For me it was a joyous release and, as she had had the foresight to make we were both wearing our plastics, there wasn't too much mess to clear up. But try asking a "vanilla" girlfriend to do something like that.