Sam. (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Sam. (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

I was, literally, Bewitched!
'Rainmacs are us' is a small shop on the corner of my high street which had appeared overnight last weekend. It obviously did what it said on the packet as the half a dozen mannequins posed in the two windows, displaying the shops wares. Rather boring cotton and polyester all bar one, tucked to the back, wearing a very shiny dark blue hooded vinyl mack, fully zipped and belted, hood up and rather eerily, had eyes that followed you, unlike the others who looked dead from the neck upwards. Trying not to look too hard, over a period of the last few days, I have walked past and driven past numerous times, never stopping but desperately wanting to see that shiny mackintoshed image. (Those of a similar disposition will understand!). Until late thursday evening. Having visited friends earlier, I was walking past that shop which was in darkness, when a spotlight pop on to that mannequin! It stopped me in my tracks. I had to look. Study her. As mannequins go she was bloody gorgeous I thought. I swear, almost smiling at me. Her arm pose had also changed to almost a wave. Her brilliant blue eyes were mesmerising. Snapping out of it, I looked around. The street was dead. A last glance, I moved away, although I couldnt help looking back, the spot had gone out.
That night I dreamed about her. I called her Sam. Samantha. Dont know why. Typical dream rather jumbled and confusing. No logic, but Sam was there, being beautiful in her mac. My alarm going off burst that bubble.
Friday was busy doing stuff, but Saturday had been prompted by a very vivid dream of Sam slowly disappearing from view, arms beckoning me, Sam silently calling for help......
Stupid. I know. But I had to go and look.
The shop front door was open, the windows had their mannequins, bar one. Sam.
I stood staring. Obviously for too long. She wore jeans and white tee shirt. Long dark hair and a big smile. From the open shop door she walked over 'you ok? You look as though you have seen a ghost', come in and sit down for a moment'. She took my arm and I followed.
Sipping the glass of water, 'Im so sorry' I mumbled. 'I dont know what came over me'.
'Im not busy. Stay put for five minutes' she smiled. She went over to a rail of neatly hung raincoats, all red. All shiny. 'I only opened this week. It will take a while to get established' she talked with her back turned, jiggling with rustling macs. Wonderful sound.
I didn't know what to say. How could I comment about a missing mannequin? Finally 'Im sure you'll do fine. There will always be a need for a good mac. Its always drizzling with rain around here'.
'I hope so. oh look, its just starting to rain now....' Almost on cue, the pitter patter. 'You ok now'
I stood, 'yes, thankyou, perhaps one too many glasses last night' I headed for the door.
A rumble of thunder stopped me in my tracks.
'You're gonna get drowned' perhaps you need one of these, I turned to be almost face to face with 'Sam'.
Over her jeans and tee shirt she now had that beautiful shiny dark blue vinyl mac on, hood half covering her smile, now holding an identical one up in front of me, ' this one is your size, I made it for you'.
My shocked look must of said it all. 'Im Sam. I know you know that. I called on you last night. You've been admiring me. I've seen you. I know'. I stood speechless again. Mouth wide, I think!
'Put it on. You want to, I know you do......' She shook it. Its rustlings sucked me in, she slipped it up my arm, then the other, as I rotated. Now facing her, she zipped up the full length zip up to my neck, then cinching the belt rather tightly 'No, this isn't right' I pushed her hands away, 'this is a womens.......'
'Shhhhhh.....' Her eyes twinkled, she caught my gaze, a strange, almost orgasmic rush, washed through me, as she now pulled the hood up onto my head. 'Remember, Ive been in your bedroom, I know whats in that cupboard' I instantly blushed, my vast stash of shiny macky stuff, how could she....
'I know you, what you're thinking, what you like, this is my gift to you.....' I was almost in a trance like state, that look, her gaze, that twinkle, that wonderful feeling again. The gentle tightening around the wrists, snapped me awake. 'Hey, whats happening.....'
She reached up and fastened a storm tab which covered my mouth and nose, that twinkle again, the cover tightened slightly and seemed to seal itself together. To my amazement a gag forced its way between my teeth, filling my mouth, 'that should answer any questions' she giggled, 'you'll like this bit....' a collar tightened around my neck, I heard the zip click and lock onto the collar, 'and finally, we'll just do these up just enough to.....' the thick draw pulls on the hood, gently closed the hood around my face, vinyl now gently caressing my cheeks, enough not to be able to pull the hood down. I made to raise my hands to resist, her hands grabbed my wrists without shifting her gaze, 'dont resist, you love it', highly confused, but my stiffy was in agreement. Unable to comment, I overted my gaze and looked down. 'You are now locked into it. You are now my mackintosh slave'. She manouvered my hands into the large side pockets, they were instantly fastened into them. How? God knows. I now had handfuls of soft smooth vinyl. My head was caressed by soft smooth vinyl. My mouth was even full of...... yes you guessed it. My emotions were on overload. This is all wrong, weird, but sexually wonderful and those twinkling eyes, so erotic.
'You can go home, now you are suitably attired, dont worry, I will watch over you,' I looked up, she twinkled at me again, I felt like I was being gently tugged on my hard on, very gently, sensually, towards the door, I tried to resist, but the tugging became, dangerously close to.....to....oh my god........ I managed to grasp my self control as I was 'guided' through the door and out into the pouring rain.
'I will see you soon. Shop shuts at one'. Her voice whispered in my head. Totally bound in mack, rain pattering on my hood, I walked home in a dreamlike state. Front door. Somehow my keys were in my hand, now released from the pockets grip. Inside the hall mirror reflected my wet, very shiny garb. 'You like heh?'. Her voice again questioned, the gag shrivled and the bondage mac freed me. I dropped the hood and stared at myself, resplendantly shiny dark blue, definitely liking all I see, 'Im so pleased' I turned expecting to see her. 'Soon. As your now new mackintosh mistress, I am compelled to cast my magic spells on you. You are my chosen one. The choice has been accepted by my fellowship'
'Hang on a sec...... Dont I have a say in this........'
A white flash. Another.
Darkness. The feel. The sound. The taste of vinyl. I tried to move. Chains rattled at ankles. I was tightly belted to something upright. A thick collar kept my neck still. The hood, huge, enclosed my head and my totally gagged mouth. I could now feel my nakedness brushing against that oh so soft, smooth vinyl. The sound of a zip slowly allowing light into the hood, initially blinded, focusing gradually, the familiar site of my bedroom greeted me.
'No you dont......' came the reply. Sams voice meant it.
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnnyrbr

Re: Sam.

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Oooooooooh !!! great story - more please
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nice! Do they do one in nylon too please?
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Ilovecagoules wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:00 pm Nice! Do they do one in nylon too please?
Of course. Look out for me in your high street!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Interesting
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

What a great fantasy tale. Hope there is more to come.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Brilliant. A great fantasy. Is there a part two?
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

Wonderful story, well written. I am looking forward to the next installment.
Bring on the rain :D
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Another great imaginative story. You should write a book!
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Sam. Samantha. Presumably based on the original 'Bewitched' tv programme. I loved her sooooooooo much. She could put a spell on me anytime. A great fantasy story. Loving it. Hope to see more.