PVC entrapment. (No explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

PVC entrapment. (No explicit)

Post by pvcbliss »

You earthlings are so gullible. Especially you men who can't resist a shiny mac. Our planet is home to many, now, mackintosh slaves, who thought that the fantasy of being forever mackintoshed would forfil their every desire. Ill give you an example, seeing as you all like reading these fantasies so much.....

Just recently transported.... No.334986. Earthling. Bought one of our shiny black pvc hooded macs on ebay. Our trackers followed it to his address. We waited. Caught him red handed. Pathetic. Now in our chains and macs, he wont stop whimpering and crying. Yesterday was sent to the punishment unit for attempted removal of two of his mackintosh hoods. These will now be fixed permanently up, and a further back to front rubber hooded mac, will be fitted for initially one week, restricting breathing by 50%. He will be kept permanently in heavy chains and made to serve his mistresses every whim. Further punishments will be earned if he does not comply completely. Two hours marching around the prison punishment square, before feeding time, early evening, heavily chained into three hooded shiny black macks should cure the crying. He will have sweated out any tears left.

So. Beware of any purchases made on that ebay place. We place adverts on there to entrap you little pervs!

Posted by our trusted agent PVCBliss.
Last edited by pvcbliss on August 26th, 2022, 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raincoated

Re: PVC entrapment on ebay!!!!

Post by Raincoated »

Very good. I love this stuff.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Ive been on ebay and bought myself several shiny macs, but not been abducted yet. What am I doing wrong!
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I buy regular off of eBay please take me please.....
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

We will look into your case. Checking suitability.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Tim Raincoat. You have been selected. Await you PM.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Tim Raincoat wrote: March 8th, 2022, 9:10 am I buy regular off of eBay please take me please.....
Ive been instructed to inform you that your abduction will occur sometime on the 19th March. You cannot hide. It will happen. Make sure you are fully, appropriately, dressed. Only rubber or proper vinyl. If not you will suffer.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

pvcbliss wrote: March 17th, 2022, 6:09 pm
Tim Raincoat wrote: March 8th, 2022, 9:10 am I buy regular off of eBay please take me please.....
Ive been instructed to inform you that your abduction will occur sometime on the 19th March. You cannot hide. It will happen. Make sure you are fully, appropriately, dressed. Only rubber or proper vinyl. If not you will suffer.
What happened yesterday I sat all day, in only my finest pvc, waiting longing for you to abduct me and to take me off to pvc heaven?
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Hmmmmm. Not good. They've taken me by mistake.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

P!ease please help me. This is se riou sly nmjjjuug Im being im bei n g cant. Bre e. Th im coverin in ru b b I can t tx !ou bs%.
g^°ed