Dressing in ladies' mackintoshes.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
jane mackintosh

Dressing in ladies' mackintoshes.

Post by jane mackintosh »

How many members main thrill is to dress in a ladies' rubber or shiny PVC mac & perhaps ladies' rubber lingerie. Not trannies as such, but rainwear cross-dressers & would like to share their thoughts & activities through PMs?
Rainworshipper

Re: Dressing in ladies' mackintoshes.

Post by Rainworshipper »

When I was young back in the 1980's a long PVC mac was looked upon as women's wear and I would not have dared to buy one, let alone wear it out in public. It only in the last 3 years that I have taken to wearing a long mac and it is a thrill to do this, it probably does look unusual to see a bloke wearing one. Having said that I do not have any desire to wear any other items of women's clothing.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Yes absolutely love female raincoats. I much prefer nylon raincoats with drawstring waist and a nice large hood. Ladies raincoats are so much nicer and with nice bright colours.
pvcpamela

Post by pvcpamela »

I think the title rainwear crossdressers is great, and yes I do like wearing womens rainwear but with a love of all things pvc the gender is not all that important. I just love pvc !!
latex_uk

Post by latex_uk »

I like to think that the rainwear fetish is gender fluid
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

pvcpamela wrote: February 26th, 2022, 9:21 am I think the title rainwear crossdressers is great, and yes I do like wearing womens rainwear but with a love of all things pvc the gender is not all that important. I just love pvc !!
Raincoats in pvc are so nice and always will be from back to the 70s till now when or if you see one , I have a about a dozen but then it lead me into other types of clothing that I like to wear underneath my coats jeans tops etc are nice underneath my Mac's like slide on them
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

I have a couple of long Agu raincoats I regularly put on.
The long fabric en enclosed feeling gives me much more of a thrill than a normal jacket.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

I just love wearing my Ladies PVC and Plastic Mackintoshes !!!!
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Nearly one third of all the raincoats in my collection are technically ladies' coats, but I've never felt uneasy wearing them in public. Most people don't even seem to notice, they just compliment me on how much they love my raincoats and admire & envy how well prepared I am for the rain! And they always say things like "I need something like that, for walking the dog in the rain & stuff"; like they've lived their whole lives not knowing such garments still existed anymore.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

In the 90's when PVC macs were still fashionable, I often fantasized as a teenager what it would feel like to wear such a coat myself. Whenever I got the chance, I secretly tried to feel the fabric. I never dared to try on such a coat in a fitting room in the store.

Unfortunately nowadays these jackets are no longer in fashion and you rarely see them in stores anymore. Luckily, now we have second-hand websites and I have bought my own ladies' PVC mac which I love to wear in my bedroom and it feels amazing :-) And I even have more stuff in this material :D