Sex Secrets & Fetish Fears

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MudLover

Re: Sex Secrets & Fetish Fears

Post by MudLover »

I feel like I couldn't tell people about my love for rainwear/wellies/related activities...I told my ex girlfriend once and actually she was really curious about it but earlier today I found myself thinking about this very thing and if I was to get married I don't know how I could ever tell my wife this is what I'm into...it's only really on here that I feel I could be honest about what I like
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

MudLover wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 11:59 pm I feel like I couldn't tell people about my love for rainwear/wellies/related activities...I told my ex girlfriend once and actually she was really curious about it but earlier today I found myself thinking about this very thing and if I was to get married I don't know how I could ever tell my wife this is what I'm into...it's only really on here that I feel I could be honest about what I like
While I am no expert or counselor, I would think you have to tell a romantic friend those desires about you before engagement and before marriage. Both have to enter engagement and enter marriage fully aware. It’s too risky after marriage.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

shinyphile wrote: February 24th, 2022, 4:29 am I feel like I couldn't tell people about my love for rainwear/wellies/related activities...I told my ex girlfriend once and actually she was really curious about it but earlier today I found myself thinking about this very thing and if I was to get married I don't know how I could ever tell my wife this is what I'm into...it's only really on here that I feel I could be honest about what I like
Totally agree with Mudlover. My advice is to find a way to ‘accidentally’ be in an arousing situation with your partner, then see how they react and make positive comments. Don’t come on all heavy and keep it fun and light, she won’t want to feel threatened by thinking that you prefer to be with your rainwear more than with her. For my wife rainwear is strictly for the bedroom, and not all the time. Not her thing, but she does it for me. For us, we have found a level that we are both comfortable with. Would I like so see her dressed in a plastic outfit all day - absolutely! Will it happen - no. So it can just be a fantasy which is fulfilled in part when we have sex in macs. Hope that helps.

JM
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

It is something I keep very quiet my partner knows and understands my sexual arousal when it comes to pvc and rubber rainwear and my biggest fear is people calling me a freak, pervert etc if they found I like having sex in rainwear but not only that I like to have sex with my raincoats people just do not understand paraphilia properly. I also have a thing for transgender people too which I am really afraid of coming out about with people after seeing what my uncle had to endure with his homosexuality when it was frowned upon here in New Zealand even he gave me a beating one day when he caught me in the garage as a kid fucking a musty old pvc raincoat.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I once saw a medical article that said that the definition of fetish was when the article is more important than the person. I have made love to plastic rainwear, but usually like to wear it or ideally see my wife in it. So long as you are not harming anyone there is no problem, but totally agree that the fear of being found out and judged is worry.

JM
Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

I have nothing but admiration for anyone of you brave enough to wear your rain gear (or any other fetish wear for that matter) out in public. Especially when it’s not even the weather for such gear.

Yes if it’s raining I wear a coat and if it’s muddy I will wear wellies. But whilst I’d love to be geared up from head to toe and go playing in mud or similar, I don’t think I’ll ever be brave enough or confident enough.

I have another fetish that involves wearing lots of motorcycle gear. I have ventured outside in that lot but only in the early hours to a spot I knew would almost certainly be deserted at such a time. Even so I couldn’t fully enjoy it for fear of being discovered.
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

I keep it to myself and a select number of people who i speek to onlie .
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

As far as my fetish goes, only very few (and I mean about two or three super close friends) know of my raincoat fetish. Family? Nobody.
bossali

Post by bossali »

I was lucky, back in the late 70s when see through macs were more common, my then girlfriend had both a jelly jacket and long C&A plastic mac, they were common and almost fashionable. She noticed I was more passionate when she wore the mac and would wear it for me for love making on the odd occassion, later on when PU macs became more common she would wear on outside as well. Sadly she passed away , I still enjoy macs but know photographing ladies in them