Farmerrain sizing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rukkafan

Farmerrain sizing

Post by Rukkafan »

Hello all,

Could you help me to figure out farmerrain sizing?
I figured they fit quite loose, but how loose?

They have the measurement table on their website,
but I cant deside which size I am since every brand is different. I have Rukka jacket and pants in size L, and Helly Hansen Moss rainjacket ja pants in size XL for reference.

Also, how their mittens fit? They have two sizes, but almost all in the bigger size seem to be out of stock...

Thank you for all the help!
Mydreamhascometrue

Re: Farmerrain sizing

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Just been on the Farmerain site those mittens and overalls look very nice
Rubbersocks1999

Post by Rubbersocks1999 »

Sorry I cannot help you with the mittens. However I have 2 Farmerrain coats. With my jacket on I have a 45 inch chest and the XXL fit me. I am 5' 11".
Be aware that the macs are unisex, but are more tailored to the female form. There is a gap between the second and third press stud which can let rain in on a windy day. Otherwise a great mac in PVC for the money. Hope this helps.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Not sure if it's that I just have different items from across the years but their sizing is a bit all over the place.

I'm currently a xxl, my old xl jacket has always been a bit too tight and short in the arms even when I was smaller.

My xl smock fits perfectly
We have a xxl and a xxxl jackets and they utterly swamp me. Most notable as you go up in size the length increase more then anything else.

Bibs no issues as they have multiple poppers for fit and are nice and roomy.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/