Some new Updates

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
oelzeug

The worst paysite about rainwear.

Post by oelzeug »

This in my humble opinion one of the worst paysites about rainwear and the most boring.
mason

Re: The worst paysite about rainwear.

Post by mason »

oelzeug wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:08 am This in my humble opinion one of the worst paysites about rainwear and the most boring.
But why?
oelzeug

Re: The worst paysite about rainwear.

Post by oelzeug »

mason wrote: January 15th, 2022, 6:38 am
oelzeug wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:08 am This in my humble opinion one of the worst paysites about rainwear and the most boring.
But why?

Some reasons.

There are many videos of walking in rainwear outdoors recently it is boring to see someone just walking 10 minutes and more and nothing else. After 3 minutes you have enough to stare at it.
The photos are over hundred of video stills of the same video.
Sometimes there are the recycling of old videos and pictures.
e.g. 12.01.2022 − Miss Clara − 27 Bilder − Fetish, Foot Fetish, Rubber − 2019
The few bondage videos seem to have all the same screenplay, no dialogues or anything which would spice it up, just sitting on a chair in rainwear and being gagged - that's all.
The modes especially "Miss Amira" are very untalented. But Amira is starring in the most of the last 20 videos
(Only exception is Miss Petra, who does a great job but with the poor screenplay it is also getting boring)

With the pictures - less but more interesting would be more.if you cut a video of ten minutes in 200 stills it is just a video again.

I really have no high expectations on an amateur site, but this is not value for money. I feel a bit fooled. especially rainwear&bondage is announcing on so many facebook groups their new releases, but done with it there is no other communication.

The plus : it is a wide range of rainwear.
I suppose that is the makers main interest to show different rainwear types. But for myself it would then enough to look at the manufacturer side. this has the same effect.

it is a surely a bold experiment to make as an amateur a paysite in this small scene of rainwear enthusiasts and there are a lot expenses, which perhaps don't pay out, cause very few take the occassion to pay something in a world where is so much free of charge. But If I would do so, I would try to communicate with my customers who pay for it and try als to improve it.

i am very open to support amateur projects with some money but this has disappointed much.