New here... needing some help, please.

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
rainwear-mackintosh

New here... needing some help, please.

Post by rainwear-mackintosh »

Hi everyone, As a lifetime rubber mackintosh fetishist (ladies rubber rainwear is my favourite) my long term wife and rubber mack partner died recently. She actively encouraged my fetish for rubber rainwear and the need to cross dress so that I looked good wearing a ladies rubber mack! Her loving acceptance and encouragement kind of validated this fetish, along with many others... So, as I don't want to become a lonely old rubber mack lover, and all alone with my fetish, I am seeking to correspond with and/or meet fellow rubber mackintosh enthusiasts for some erotic rubber rainwear encounters. I live in Central England. I also have hundreds of original rubber rainwear photographs to share with someone I can eventually trust - may take some time, of course. Some of you may know me by my Alter Ego name on Flickr: Isobel The Fetish Slut. You can find me there, if you need to see more of me for now. Thank you for reading. Hope to contribute more in due course.
rubberdee

Re: New here... needing some help, please.

Post by rubberdee »

Hi rainwear-mackintosh,

Looked for your alter-ego "Isobel The Fetish Slut" on Flickr but nothing came up :(
Or to put it another way I couldn't find you.
rainwear-mackintosh

rainwear-mackintosh

Additional: I am happy to reach out to anyone, not just the ladies. Male, female and, of course, cross dressers and transvestites. Straight or gay, or both. Should have made that clear when I posted the original message. If you are obsessed by elegant rubber-proofed mackintosh rainwear - capes or macks - then do get in touch.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Thanks for the link rainwear-mackintosh, your pictures are very impressive.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Hi
Nice picture. I'm in the West Midlands and love meeting and playing but alas only have pvc rainwear. I also CD cut very unconvincing with a short trimmed beard!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Welcome on here, rainwear-mackintosh. Sorry to hear that you have lost a long term partner.
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Welcome to the site and I am sure you will make some good friends here. I do remember you as Isobel and the wonderful pictures you published on flickr. I think they were some of the first I came across when I joined the computer world, they are fabulous pictures and you look stunning in your collection of beautiful mackintoshes.
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

Welcome I'm new too
macmic

Post by macmic »

Hi Isobel, I wondered where you had gone after you appeared as "IsobelUK", in the now defunct Yahoo Groups, and all your geogeous photos, I considered them the best on the web. You were were very generous to send me some exclusive pics of you revealing that were indeed male, although that's hard to believe, you being of such a beautifully feminine appearance. Hope we see a lot more of you. xxx