Childhood 'handmedown' shiny hooded mack memories! (Non expl.)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Childhood 'handmedown' shiny hooded mack memories! (Non expl.)

Post by furryhood »

I blame my parents you know. I was a normal kid, played football in the street, threw stones when I shouldn't have, always had dirty knees, and always being told off for being or doing it, in the wrong place. Mild punishments were common. Until that fateful day......
I had an older sister by 3 years. Dad worked hard. Mum stayed at home doing the housewife thing. Money was tight in the early 1960's so Mum was careful with the budget. I was called upstairs, into my sisters bedroom. Mum was having a clear out, some of my sisters clothes were piled on the bed. 'Come here, lets see if these fit you'. She grabbed my arm and turned me round, slipping my sisters shiny dark brown, diamond quilted, hooded anorak, onto me. I instantly hated it. Struggling a bit, she held me, while zipping it up to my neck, 'there, it fits perfectly'. I stood frozen to the spot, she then proceeded to pull up the hood and tie the toggled drawstings under my chin. 'That'll do you for a turn'. I couldn't believe she as going to make me wear my sisters anorak! I remember going into one, pulling the hood down, unzipping the front, stamping and screaming, usual stuff. I got...... 'right, if you are going to play up, you will wear it on, all day, with the hood up, until you behave. Whats more you will then try on these'. She picked up a dark blue gaberdine school mac with attached hood with a rubbery lining, (I even hated my sister wearing this!), 'you can wear this to school, and this, for when it rains really hard', and proceeded to show me a long length shiny black hooded oilskin type mackintosh. 'These are all far to good to be thrown away'. I remember laying on my bed crying and blubbering, now re-wrapped in the then detested shiny anorak, with hood back up drawstrings tied in a double knot. I couldn't believe my mother would make me wear such things. I finally cried myself to sleep. I recall waking up, feeling rather warm and 'nice'. Even at that age, I can now remember, almost enjoying the very mild dominant bondage bit. The smooth feel of the soft nylon. It has stayed with me all my life (Im now mid sixties). Yes, I was 'made' to try on the gaberdine mack, with the rubbery lining, and square schoolgirl style hood up. I stood frozen to the spot, fearful of a similar discipline if I played up again. I remember my mum pulling up the hood, the initial cold but smooth feel and the slight wiff of the rubber I know I was terrified at having to go to school in it, and bless him, my dad did step in and said it was a bit too 'girly', but I could be made to wear it as a punishment(?!?) coat if I was really naughty. I wore the anorak to school instead, and now secretly was loving it! Amazingly, I had now formed a bizarre fetish game, deliberately 'playing up' so as to be punished in my mack! Well, the black shiny vinyl 'oilskin' mackintosh became my favorite. I wore it whenever I could. At first, I did the usual, playing up bit, showing off, hating it, etc etc. Once on however, I can remember stroking the super smooth outside surface. The large hood was lined with the same, and when up and slightly tied off, would brush across my face when I turned my head inside the hood. I really loved this. So at age eight, I am now a hooded, shiny pvc, vinyl, rubber, bondage perv!!!!! And whose fault was it!!!!
I kept both macs for years, the vinyl one until it completely fell apart. I have since found a great company in the US who can make me anything in various thicknesses of vinyl. I now have a wardrobe full of macs, capes, anoraks, jumpsuits and more. My missus thinks Im nuts, I know I am, but very happy!!!!
All my(!?!) coats became regularly worn in bed, my comforters, I was caught a couple of times by Mum or Dad, who didn't comment. Did they know something? The anorak got too small, but I have managed to find similar replacements ever since. Today they are called 'puffas!' The gaberdine rubbery lined coat, became too small and worn and was eventually thrown out. I have always preferred the smooooth pvc/vinyl/pu to latex or rubber, but its just a preference thing. Being forced to wear a shiny vinyl hooded mac, still has its turn on qualities! My wife also knows this and uses its persuasive influences over me to her advantage. She simply chooses one or some, laid out for me to find, and needless to say, a simple command will get much housework done.
Lifes not so bad. Nor were they when I was that growing lad.
Oh what happy innocent macky days they were!!!
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mrbassman101

Re: Childhood 'handmedown' shiny hooded mack memories!

Post by mrbassman101 »

@furryhood Wonderful ! Were there any more stories ?
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

My goodness. Does that spark off some similar memories. We are of similar age, and I remember those quilted hooded nylon anoraks so well. It was definately part of my future love/hate/love with anything shiny and hooded. When I have a minute I would enjoy sharing similar with you, if you're interested. Happy new macky year.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

This brings back memories. I had alot of clothes and coats handed down from my sister.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

My first 'handmedown' was my older sisters blue quilted anorak which had a white furry interior and fur around the hood edge. I took an instant dislike to it, only to then being made to wear it, quickly realising, it was rather nice and warm and the shiny nylon felt very nice. Whats more nobody seemed to notice, or care, that it was, what I originally thought, a bit girly. My first hoodie turn on! I was maybe six or seven.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Hi. Happy new year everybody. This is so close to my heart. It is probably where the the bulk of us came from? Mine wasnt the quilted anoraks, mine started in the early sixties being bought a shiny dark blue hooded vinyl cagoule which had the big front pocket, short neck zip and if you got too warm in it in bed, you couldnt get it off! Discovered this quite early in life. Not sure how or why! It has dictated my life ever since.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

pvcbliss wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 12:18 am Hi. Happy new year everybody. This is so close to my heart. It is probably where the the bulk of us came from? Mine wasnt the quilted anoraks, mine started in the early sixties being bought a shiny dark blue hooded vinyl cagoule which had the big front pocket, short neck zip and if you got too warm in it in bed, you couldnt get it off! Discovered this quite early in life. Not sure how or why! It has dictated my life ever since.
Very similar for me. I think I already had a fascination with shiny rainwear as far back as I can remember, I was delighted when at about the age of 5 when I was given a blue pvc mac to wear which I believe was a handmedown. I t was a bit big for me at first, we went out for a family outing and I remember that my older sister insisted on wearing it, because she could see that I enjoyed wearing it.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Isn't it amazing how many of us, or so it appears, can go back to childhood to find the kick start of their fetishes. I, too. My sister was several years older, she had taken up horse/pony riding. M&D had kitted her out with the usual attire, including a rather shiny hooded anorak, which at the time I had no interest in. We had put a tent up in the garden and along with various relatives and friends had been playing cowboys and indians or similar. For some reason I ended being put into my sisters blue anorak, back to front with the hood pulled up. Zipped in and my bicycle combination padlock and chain locked on round my neck! All the kids thought it hilarious except me! I was left struggling with a big hood in my face which I discovered was actually rather nice. It had a rather soft smooth texture which had a pleasant rubbery odour, and a lovely 'gloopy' sound. All of which are still a huge turn on for me today. It took ages to escape (I wonder why?). I ended up claiming the anorak as mine. Sis got a new boring waxy one and I lived happily ever after!!!!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I can’t remember any time in which I wasn’t attracted to plastic, so there was no eureka moment. I suspect it was as a result of being a bed wetter and being put into plastic pants and having plastic or rubber sheets. The idea of ever not being interested in shiny rainwear does not exist for me. I envy those that had hand me down macs and the like, as our clothes died before they ever got too small, although too small was never an option for my mother, so I suspect we may have deliberately killed our outfits when you saw more bare arm or shin than actual sleeve or leg!

JM
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

This is my first post as I have just joined this group. I hope I get it right. I found you over christmas, and have enjoyed reading the stories and peoples exploits. I picked up on this subject, because it struck me as being particularly relevant especially as for ages, as a child I considered myself rather different and weird, it turns out there are a lot like me out there!
For as long as I can remember I have always found plastic, pvc, vinyl, anything smooth and shiny to be totally fascinating. I remember at a very young age burying my face into my mums shiny mac or fondling vinyl bags, her boots, anything. As I gradually grew up, my parents, bless them, bought me a bright blue hooded vinyl/pvc plastic mac with a big hood that almost engulfed my head. At age five or six, I was already insistent that I wear it whenever possible. I absolutely loved it. Aged seven, and growing quickly, it became too small andit was given to my younger sister. I played merry hell at the loss of my favourite coat. So much so I was bought a replacement. Same but in dark blue and a lot more creaky! By age eight I had taken to wearing it occasionally to bed, and having discovered my old one sitting in a pile of clothes to go to the oxfam shop, this was smuggled away and stashed in my bedroom. I discovered the lovely feeling of pulling on a hood over my face and took to wearing my coat with the old one tucked inside so I could wear the hood over my face under the other. I had my first little boy thrill.
Now aged 30, I have a well paid job, a great girlfriend of many years and a nice home of my own. That mac thing has never gone away. In my teens it was pushed back, but was always there, and with the arrival of 50 shades of grey, the highly shiny puffa jackets and my girlfriend all at the same time, it took me by storm. With much encouragement from her! 50 shades started it, we played. Toys were bought, ropes and cuffs were tied. I took the dominant role, her choice, and as part of her punishment hooded puffas and coats were bought, and was made to wear. We are still there doing it. Role reversal often occurs. Now Ive found rainwear central. Hours and days of reading ahead.