rubber fun

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
luvcapes&macks

rubber fun

Post by luvcapes&macks »

what is your favourite rubbery activity , and how do you dress for it . replies must be detailed and specific
rubberdee

Re: rubber fun

Post by rubberdee »

what is your favourite rubbery activity , and how do you dress for it . replies must be detailed and specific
I could tell you what my favourite rubbery activity is and I could tell you how I dress for it but I think I will get banned if it is detailed and specific. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrDoudy

Post by MrDoudy »

This experience dates from some 15 years ago. It was a very hot summer's day with thundery conditions that produced a torrential downpour, very unusual in London. On a sudden impulse I decided to strip off and put on my rubber UK army poncho, that had a matte khaki rubberised exterior but was smooth shiny black rubber inside. I then put on waders, pulled up the hood of my poncho with its black rubber lining and set out for a walk around the block. Part of my route ran beside a busy main road and I naturally attracted a lot of stares from the occupants of passing cars. I might have attracted even more if they had realised I was wearing nothing at all under my rubber poncho. Fortunately the poncho was just long enough, and my waders just high enough that no bare flesh was visible between the two, nor was the erection caused by the pleasurable rubbing of the rubber interior of my poncho over my naked body. Back home, thoroughly aroused by what I'd just done I flung myself onto the bed that I had previously covered for protection with a black rubber sheet and promptly spurted into the welcoming rubber lining of my poncho. A memorable experience.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

Wonderful ! and I hope you enjoyed many further episodes naked under rubber
MrDoudy

Post by MrDoudy »

I have indeed. I once owned both a black rubber police raincoat and also one in white rubber too, both with a non-shiny interior. Both dated from the 1950s or even before. I used to enjoy writhing around on my rubber sheet on the bed with them worn inside out so the rubber was next to the skin. Sadly I no longer have these items and even if I did at my age would no longer be able to spurt inside them but it was nice t have had the experience.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

me too , i no longer have the capability to spurt my cum into warm slippery rubber , but like you i have some great memories , like buying a ladies rubber lined mackintosh from a second hand clothes shop , rushing home , stripping of and snuggling into the mack which still had the perfume of the previous lady owner mingling with the warm rubber smell and furiously , frantically wanking my cock with the rubber lining , hearing nothing but the thrashing of the mack until , at last the powerful , pulsing hot squirts of spunk into the gorgeouslywarm wet rubber clasped around my throbbing cock
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I used to enjoy being fastened into my mac with my arms folded the mac put on me back to front with belt tied so i could not touch myself. Hood pulled over my face then made to lay down on the floor and fuck the mac untill i messed then when released made to lick it clean.
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Mmm yes I would love that